"Um- Adam Lambert?"

(Remember, Adam looks like this in the story}

Adam groaned, his hand flying to his pounding head. He keep his eyes shut tight, afraid that if he opened them, his head would explode. He hadn't gotten that hammered in awhile. He hissed when something cold and wet was placed on his head. "Nice to see your alive mate!" Rogers voice echoed in Adams ears, he could almost picture the smirk on the older mans face. 

"Is our new friend up?" Brian asked off to the side of the room. Adam noticed something was off- Well a few things, but he just didn't want to open his eyes. The mens voices sounded a little different, and the bed didn't feel as soft as he'd expect a bed at Rogers to feel and the blacket was scratchy, something Roger would never put up with. Adam should know, touring with the man.

"Hows he doing dears?" A voice rang out. Adam stopped breathing and he shot up in the small twin sized bed.  Freddie Mercury was standing in the door way of the small bedroom, one hand on his hip, and the other resting on the wall.  Adam gulped and looked to the end of the bed, a much younger Brian May stood with his arms crossed, hair still long and curly, but not grey. Adam blinked, mind going crazy, his green eyes went back to Freddie. He was standing in a pare of bell bottoms and a shirt that looked like it belonged to Mary. His black hair was long and he had a worried look directed at Adam.

"We're not going to hurt you, we found you passed out in an ally." Roger said softly. Adam held his breath, turning to look at the man that he had gotten drunk over, the man that discoved Adam had a crush on. But this man was different.

He didn't like Santa, he looked like an Angel. Blue eyes shinning, long golden hair and skin that looked smooth and perfect. He looked like a little glass doll sitting next to the small bed Adam was sitting up on.

Adam just stared at Roger, heart going crazy and mind racing. He concluded in his very hung over mind that he was still blacked out at Rogers, he was having some kind of crazy, real feeling dream. He'd wake up and the new years party would still be happening.

"Who are you?" Brian spoke up, moving to stand next to Roger. "I-Um." Adam blinked feelind odd. After all he'd known both Brian and Roger for ten years. It was odd to be introducing himself all over again. It was even stranger to be looking at them like this, so young. And Freddie standing in the door way. He had to be dreaming- he had -."

"Did you hit your head?" Roger asked softly. "N-I don't think s-so." Adam muttered looking away from Rogers bright blue eyes. "Well- Darling, it seemed that you had quite the new years even party last night!" Freddie said walking farther into the room with a smirk on his face. Adam gulped looking to the other singer. "It was- Crazy." Adam whispered. "Your sure you didn't hit your head?" Brian asked looking Adam over.

"N-no." Adam said holding the side of his head. "I'm really dizzy, but I- I haven't gotten that drunk in awhile so." Adam trailed off, trying to breath. "What made you get so plastered then?" Roger asked, still sitting in the small chair next to the bed. "I-I found out that yo- A person I liked, knew that I like h- the person and they um- didn't feel that same way." Adam said looking at his hands. 

"How'd you end up in the ally?" Freddie asked. "Not sure." Adam said looking the other singer over. If he was dreaming, he didn't want to ever wake up. Freddie Mercury was standing in front of him. So young and healthy looking. So bright and happy.

"I'm Roger Taylor by the way, the tall lanky poodle there is Brian May, and that's-." Roger started. "Freddie Mercury dear." Freddie said with a smirk. Brian sighed. "I don't look like a blasted poodle Rog!" The drummer and guitarist started to fight, a playful smirk on the blond and an annoyed look on the taller man. Adam watched them, realizing somethings never change. He wasn't sure what year he was in- or rather dreaming about. But they were very young, and they still faught this way back in 2019.

"There always like this. An old married couple really." Freddie said with a sigh. "So you know our names dear, what's yours?" Adam blinked looking Freddie over. He never thought he'd get the chance to introduce himself to The Freddie Mercury. 

"Um- Adam Lambert?" Freddie tilted his head, looking the man over. Roger and Brian were still at it bickering back and forth.

"Is that your name then? The way you said it it seemed-." Adam blinked. "No- I-I mean yea- Yes. I'm Adam Lambert! Nice to meet you Fr-Freddie." Adam said looking him over. Still very much in aw. 

"I think you did hit your head." Freddie said before turning to the two men. "Brian!" He screamed making the ranting guitarist shut up and turn to him. But Adam also flinched from the sheer volume of the singer's voice. Roger was watching Adam closely. "What?" Brian asked putting his hands on his slim hips. "This is Adam Lambert, He needs coffee!" Freddie said with a flick of the wrist directed at Adam. Brian blinked, looking to Adam.  "And your going to help me get it!" Freddie said with a look. Brian huffed. "It dosnt take two poeple to make coffee Fred." Brian said looking the singer over. "I need you to reach stuff. Come on Dr. May!" Brian groaned when Freddie pulled him out of the room. "I'm not a bloody Doctor!" Brian complained.

Adam blinked watching the two exit the room. "So, who in there right mind wouldn't like you?" Roger asked off to the side, now standing. "Um- He was older and-." Adam started. Used to being open about himself with both Roger and Brian. Well the world knew he was into men only. But his green eyes grew when this younger Roger sat next to him. "A him huh?" Roger asked softly. "I-Look Roger I-." Adam started, panic rising in the singer.

 "No-I get it. We don't judge or anything." Roger spoke softly, looking Adam over. Adam found himself smiling. "I know." He whispered. From the start both Brian and Roger let him know he could come speak with them about anything. They were the two people he first told about his sexuality. It was about a year after knowing them, before he became the lead singer.  

He glanced back at Roger and noticed him already looking him over. There was something in his blue eyes that made Adam's heart jump. Brian glanced back in and noticed the way the drummer was looking into the strangers green eyes. It was odd to Brian, to see Roger looking at a man that way. Brian gulped before clearing his throat. "Um- It's ready." 

Roger looked to Brian, but Adam keep looking at the much younger drummer that no longer looked like santa. "Okay." Roger said standing from the bed.  Freddie started singing loudly in the kitchen and Adam couldn't help but smile from the sound. He jumped up, following the two men. This was going to be odd, but Adam didn't want to wake up at all. 

{UPDATED}

1,267 words.