misunderstanding

"Has anyone seen Adam?" Freddie asked, looking up from his songbook

"Can't say that I have Fred." Brian soon spoke up from his place on the couch, reading a book. "Odd." Freddie muttered. Brian hummed. "Perhaps he and Roger are on a date?" Brian asked. Freddie grinned. "Isnt it strange Bri, our Roggie turned out to be gay?" Brian grinned, looking up at his friend. "Right. But never the less he is still our Roggie." Brian knew that Roger was Bi. He told him long ago- He also knew thanks to Adam that Freddie would come out as Bisexual.

Roger sighed sitting in the booth alone. He had been waiting fifteen minutes for Adam to show up for the date.

Adam smiled, sitting in a small coffee shop with John, the man actually agreed to talk and what was better was that for the most part he was listening! They moved from the ally way to the coffee shop and had been there awhile.

Mary walked into the shop and froze. Adam was laughing with a strange man. "What?" Her friend Chrissy asked.

"That-Thats Adam over there. He lives with my boyfriend Freddie and a few of his friends- One of the men he lives with is his boyfriend. But I've never seen this man he's with." Mary whipered.

"Who's boyfriend? Freddies?" Mary sighed. "No silly. Roger and Adam are boyfriends. Brian is Rogers best friend and everyone lives in the same appartment with my boyfriend Freddie- Please dear try and keep up." Chrissy rolled her eyes.

"Well it looks like Adam is cheating on his boyfriend with that guy." Chrissy said with her arms crossed.

"I can't believe I'm actually talking to John Deacon!" Adam said with a joyful laugh. John gulped. "I-Im just a nobody." He whispered shyly. Adam shook his head. "Deaky, your an amazing bassist and you write amazing songs. Your the missing part of Queen." John gulped.

"I had an audition, but I-I got nervous." He admitted. Adam touched Johns hand and the man blushed. "But you have no reason to be. Brian, Freddie and- and." Adams eyes widened. "Roger!"

It was at that moment Adam remembered the date they had planned. "What time is it?" He asked frantically. "Past four- why?" John asked confused. "I'm so late and so dead!" Adam muttered jumping up. "Wait!" John called.

"Here." Adam scribbled down an address and number on Johns hand. "Go to this adress and talk to Brian and Freddie. I promise you they are kind, amazing men that would want nothing more than you in the band. I have to go!" He said running out the door. By this point Mary and Chrissy had gotten a table.

John sighed looking at his hand.

Adam ran down the sidewalk.

"How could I forget?" He muttered to himself. "Stupid! You finally get to be with the literal man of your dreams and you mess everything up!" He snapped at himself.

Roger had long since left and went on a walk alone. When Adam found no Roger, he knew he was in big trouble.

He went to the park, praying that Roger was there. But he found no Roger again. So he started on his way home.

A door slam made Freddie jump out of his skin. "Whos there?" He called. Roger stomped past them, with his head down. "Not good." Brian whispered, watching Roger go down the hallway. His bedroom door soon slammed. "Maybe we should go have a chat with him dear." Freddie said standing .

"Most likely something didn't go his way. You know how his moods are Fred." Brian said standing himself. The phone started ringing in the kitchen. Brian sighed. "I'll answer the phone Brian, you go see what's wrong with our drummer." Freddie said walking off.

"Sure Freddie, give me the dangerous task!" Brian joked as Freddie walked to the phone.

John sighed standing in a phone booth waiting for someone to answer.

"Hello?" Freddie asked. John recognize his voice from past phone conversation.

Adam gulped walking down the street on his way home.

"What happened Roger?" Brian asked standing in the door way. "Rog?" He asked stepping farther inside the dark bedroom. Roger sniffed. "Adam forgot." He whispered in a heart broken tone. "What?" Brian asked sadly. "He forgot our date. He stood me up Brian!" Brian sighed, sitting next to his friend on the mattress. "You and I both know that Adam Lambert is crazy about you Roger." He said rubbing his friends arm.

"Must not be to leave me waiting like that- I waited two hours, sitting alone in our normal booth- having to continuously tell the waitresses that I wasnt ready to order yet because my date still wanst there!" Roger said shaking.

Adam opened the door to the appartment and looked around the place. "Like I said dear, Im sorry but we already have our bassist. Who gave you this number?"

Freddie asked softly. "No! I gave him the number Fred, I would really love it if you and the others heard him play- For me!" Adam asked, now standing in the kitchen with Freddie. The man sighed. "But we already told the-." Adam frowned. "Please Fred!" He asked looking at the man.

"Are you still on the line darling?" Freddie asked after a moment. "Good. Would you mind coming over to ours for a kind of audition?" He asked, looking at Adam. "Thank you!" Adam said smiling wide. Freddie said goodbye to John after working out plans and hung up.

Brian walked out of Rogers room and sighed. "There you are Adam, you do relize that Roger is in pieces right now because you stood him up?" The guitarist asked pissed off.

Freddie scoffed dramatically. "Adam Mitchel Lambert how dare you upset little Roggie like that!" Freddie snapped. Brian rolled his eyes.

"I know- Look I know I messed up you guys. I feel terrible." He whispered. "Well don't tell us that- Go tell him." Brian said with a smile. Freddie snickered. "Or you could just go have make up sex. That always works!" Adam lost it laughing. Brian huffed holding his head.

Adam couldn't believe some of the things that Freddie would say or do. Everything he was told about the flamboyant singer by Brian and Roger was absolutely true.

"I'll start with the apologizing and talking, but thanks for the advice Fred." Adam said with a snicker, patting the man on the shoulder. He took a deep breath and looked to the hallway.

"Wish me luck." He muttered. Brian smirked looking down. "You'll need it dear." Freddie whispered.

"Gee thanks." He muttered. Brian giggled, going back to his book. "Roggie?" Adam whispered, opening the door.

Mary gulped standing outside the door. She needed to tell Freddie what she saw, she needs to tell Roger, but she's not sure how. After all he was cheating on one of her friends.

Updated. I hope this was okay.