Out with the boys?

(A few days later)

No much had changed. Adam was sleeping on the pull out bed in Rogers room, the boys of Queen were looking for the perfect bassist, Brian asked Adam all kinds of questions when they were alone, Adam and Roger continued to flirt back and forth, but it never really went past that. Adam was still waiting to just wake up from his crazy amazing dream. But he never did....

The front door burst opened suddenly. Adam, Brian and Roger all looked up to see a smirking Freddie standing there. "Get your coats darlings, we're going out!" Brian sighed and went back to his book but Roger smiled and jumped up, running to get what he needed so he could go out.

"Your going right Adam?" Roger asked when he noticed Adam was just sitting on the couch. "I-um." Adam said looking to Freddie.

"Yes- yes he and Brian are both going!!" Freddie snapped with a smile. Brian groaned. "You can be boring later Brian!" Roger called from his room.

Freddie was just standing there with his arms crossed. "We are going out and we will have a fantastic time getting sh*t faced tonight dears!" Adam smirked up at the other singer.

"See- Right there is why I don't want to go! I just end up babysitting you and Roger, Freddie- every blasted time!" Adam smiled at the guitarist.

"You'll have be to help." Brian rolled his eyes and closed his book. "Adam, I've seen how hammered you get when you drink-blacking out!" Adam giggled. "That was mostly because of the traveling part." Adam  whispered standing up.

"Come on Bri!" Adam said looking down at him when he made no move of getting up. Freddie walked off to the loo so they were alone. "I've went out with you and Roger before- But now your younger and-."

"And Roger is after you? So what you wanna babysit him while I'm stuck with Freddie?" Brian asked with a playful smirk. "No!" Adam snapped turning red. "Sure." Brian muttered just as Roger came out of his room.

"Ready?" He asked glancing between them. Brian groaned. "If I must go." He muttered. "Oh you must!" Freddie said smirking. "Off we go boys!" Freddie said in a sing song way.

They all entered the packed out bar. Smoke filled the place and some band was up on the small stage performing. "I'll find us a table." Brian said walking off. He still wasn't happy about basically being forced to go.

Adam smirked watching him go. He was so tall that Adam could still follow him in the packed out room.

"He'll come around and be happy he came." Roger said to Adam also watching his friend. "He says he has to babysit you both everytime Roger." Roger rolled his blue eyes. "Not every time."

Adam snickered following Roger through the sea of people. Adam thought the place looked familar but he couldn't understand why.

"You know Adam, back when we were smile we play'd here all the time. Well Me,
Brian and Tim that is- But now that Tim left us we-." Freddie smirked leaning on the bar. "Now you have me dear!" He said looking the men over.

"Yea." Roger said rolling his eyes. Adam chuckled knowing how much Roger and Freddie love each other. Roger always spoke highly of Freddie whenever he told crazy storys, or was interviewed. Queen was a family, and they still are.

Freddie ordered drinks and Roger just stood there. He wanted to say more to the man next to him. He just didn't know what. His constant flirting was getting him no where and he really liked Adam.

He even talked with Brian about it all. He just smirked and told Roger to 'Go for it?' When had Roger ever not gone after a someone he fancied? This is just different. He likes Adam more than just a quick shag or a relationship lasting at the most a months time.

He wants Adam. But he wants him as a permanent partner. He just dosnt know how to go about it. Roger even thought that he could ask Freddie, since the singer has been in a lasting relationship with Mary, but the drummer is afraid to let his true nature show.

He knows Brian accepts him, he knows Adams into men, but with Freddie- He just dosnt know how the singer would take the news that someone in the band was Bisexual.

Adam noticed Roger spaced out. He follwed the drummers gaze to a table of beuariful girls and Adams heart dropped.

"Roger!" Freddir snapped with the tray of drinks in hand. "Rog!" He called with the tray. Freddie also followed the blue eyed mans gaze and smirked.

He shook his head walking off. "Come along Adam, Roger has work to do." Adam sighed but followed Freddie. Roger wasn't even really seeing any thing. He was to lost in his own head.

When he heard Adam say something as he walked off Roger blinked and started after them. "Wait for me!" Adam turned and smiled seeing Roger try and get through the people. Freddie had keep going to find Brian.

"We thought you found a few girls that cought your eye." Adam said over the music. "I found someone yes-them no"
Adam started laughed and put his arm around Roger.

"Lets go before Brian runs off on us." Roger shook his head and follwed along with the older man.

Brian looked up and smiled seeing Roger and Adam holding each other close as they walked to the table with smiles on there faces.

"So you've noticed it too?" Freddie asked downing another shot. "What?" Brian asked looking to the other man. "Roger and Adam, they seem to want one another." Brians eyes grew.

"Well I um." Brian started unsure of what to say. Freddie broke out in a fit of laughter. "I think its wonderful and we need to vet them together!" Freddie said glancing at the two.

Brian blinked. "And I have the perfect way of making it happen. Why do you think I made us all comw out tonight mm?" Freddie asked with a look Brian knew to well. Brian sighed and took a shot knowing what crazy ideas Freddie could be coming up with.

(Updated)