Just go for it.

(So in this chapter Adam and Roger have a talk. Remember Adam is 37 & Roger is 21. )

Roger was leaning on the brick wall, it was sprinkling and the London night air was crisp. It was at that moment that Adam relized it was so late, how long was he out?

Roger was upset that Brian had told- Brian had promised to never tell anyone that he liked both genders- Some friend he turned out to be.

Adam gulped when looking this much younger Roger over. "Hey, your going to catch your death out here!" Adam said walking to the now oddly younger man. Roger huffed stomping out his stick. "Good." He muttered going to walk away. Adam rolled his eyes and grabbed the blonds arm. Roger froze looking up at Adam.

"Why are you being this way Rog?" Blue eyes searched green. "Because." Adam smirked at the man. "Because?" Adam asked.

Roger sniffed moving some of his wet hair out of his face with his free hand. "Yea." Muttered Roger looking down.

Adam knew that this Roger didn't know about the way they messed with each other, or the way he felt for him. He smiled letting Rogers arm go. "Brian offered for me to stay at your place. Is that okay?" Adam asked softly. "He said I could sleep on the couch. I just wanted to check with you- I'm sure Freddie won't mind but-." Roger was trying his hardest not to smile. Adam could tell from his eyes.

"Yea, thats fine. Um- But you don't want to stay on that old thing. You could stay in my room, if you like- I mean?" Adam smiled lookind down. His long brown hair was getting blown in the wind.

"That sounds good. Yea thanks Roger." Roger just shrugged. "We should get inside." Adam said softly,  Roger surprised him by taking his hand and started inside. Adam had touched Roger over the years. Hugged and laughed and messed around- But this touch with this Roger was different. Adams heart had never quite fluttered like that before.

When they went into the living room, they still holding hands.
Brian smirked looking up from his book. Freddie adressed them, but didn't look up from the telly. "Get wet?" He asked playfully. "Yea-Actually." Adam said shivering. Mary frowned at the way they both shook.

"I'll get you something dry. Roger, you best change as well." Brian said standing to his feet. The two followed the guitarist to his room. "Um- Roggie, your shuffs in your room." Brian muttered going through his closet. "I know that! I just-."

Roger paused looking from his long time friend, to Adam. Adam rubbed his back seeing he was upset.

"You just what?" Brian asked handing Adam a new shirt. Adam smirked looking it over. Brian noticed but focused back on Roger. He was shaking from the cold as he stood in the small room. "Roger?" Adam asked seeing him just stand there. "I-Thanks for breaking your promise Brian." The guitarist smirked. "I- I don't think I would have been brave enough to say anything to Adam myself. Even after you told me you liked a guy." Roger said turning from Brian, to Adam as he spoke softly. 

"Well- The guy I liked was a-a lot older." Adam muttered. "Yea?" Roger asked looking Adam over. Brian stood off to the side watching. "Yea." Adam looked down. "What did he look like?" Roger asked. Just wonderfing if Adam found him attractive. "Well I- He looked kind of like- A very Sexy -Santa." 

Rogers face twisted in confusion. "Santa?" Brian tried so hard not to laugh, after all Adam showed him pictures of Roger and how he did look like Santa when they got older. "Yea. I-He was just an amazing person. Big hearted, funny and talented. Really nice and cool all around." Brian smiled looking down.

"Whats wrong with him?" Roger asked softly. "I mean, he's crazy not to think your attractive and nice!" Roger said kind of shocked/ upset. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Roger, you don't even really know Adam well!" Adam smirked this time. "Yet!" Roger snapped. "He's my roommate now- and I was thinking he could come to a gig and watch our band perform." 

"Your in a - a band?" Adam faked a shocked tone and look. Trying his hardest not to smile or snicker. After all he was once in this band himself. But he couldn't let anyone- other than Brian, know he knew basically everything- Or thought he knew everything anyway. After all he never knew Roger Meddows Taylor was Bisexual. 

"Yea. Our name was smile until Fred became our lead singer and thinks he countrols everything now!" Freds voice called something back, but they couldn't understand what the man said.

Brian rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Roger, I like the name, and we arnt the same band anymore since Tim's left us. Freddie was right that we should change it. I think Queen will make it." Roger blinked. "I agree!" Adam said smiling. "But you've never even seen us perform!" Roger said blue eyes meeting green again.

"Well- I still believe in you and your dreams." Roger smiled looking Adam over. Brian sighed looking between the two. "Adam you can change in here- Roger go to your room and get into something dry before you die. You haven't stopped shivering!" Brian said pushing Eoger out his bedroom door. "Okay I-." Roger started why he was getting pushed on. He stopped talking because he sneezed. "See!" Brian asked wirh a heavy sigh. "Now go!" He snapped at the younger man.

"Yes mum!" Roger muttered leaving the room.

Adam snickered after Brian shut his door. "Why did you-." Brian started to ask, but as soon as he noticed Adam had taken his wet shirt off he shut up and looked down. Adam didn't think anything odd about changing in front of the guitarist, after all he's done it for ten years. "Why did I what Bri?" Adam asked confused. Brian took a deep breath and looked up, hapoy to see Adam changed.

"Smirk when I gave you this?" He asked touching the sleeve of his top. "Oh- Cause you still have it- you wear ot the first time he meet actually, and about a thousand time after!" Adam said smiling.

"Oh- I just like it." Brian said softly. "Guess I still like it all that time later." Brian smiled and dug out a new pare of pants. "Here- If you want a shower its across the hall."

Brian smiled and left the room. Adam hummed and decided a nice hot shower would feel amazing.

He was super excited to see Queen. But he couldn't understand how they were going to perform without a Deaky, or even a bassist.

(Updated)

So that happened!

Next will be Adam singing in the shower and everyone loving his voice!

Hahahaha