Trust me!

(So sorry guys, I never wanted to take this long to update. But here is the next chapter of The smartest person I know.
Chapter 10!

I think your going to like it! I hope anyway lol

They had been at the bar for over four hours and Brian was more than ready to go, but any time he'd bring up that fact he'd get shut down.

Brian had to admit he'd never seen Roger laugh so much. Adam really did seem like he'd interacted with Roger many, many times.

Freddie hadn't had too much to drink, but he keep pushing shots Rogers way. Brian didn't like the idea, but once Freddie had something in mind it was hard to get the man to stop, so why Brian feared for Roger getting alcohol poisoning, Freddie seemed to be encouraging it.

Brian was sitting with his arms crossed over his chest, Freddie was leaning his head on the taller man, acting more out of it than he was really, Adam was laughing like mad with Roger, really over nothing at all, to be honest Brian had roamed his friends out long ago.

"I think it's time to go." Freddie said rather dramatically. "Oh thank God!" Brian snapped standing. Both Roger and Adam had pouts watching the two stand. Freddie was making ridiculous faces, leaning on the taller man. " I don't feel well. " The man muttered holding his head and making loud groaning sounds.

Brian looked down at the other man confused. "But Fred, you hardly-." Brian grunted do to the fact that Freddie elbowed him in the rib.
"I think I'm gonna be sick dear!" Freddie snapped glaring up at the guitarist. Brian rolled his eyes and sighed. He

"And there's just no way I could possibly drive in my condition!" Freddie  said dramatically. Brian shook his head. "You never drive-Ever!" The curly hair man snapped. Freddie made more moaning and whimpering sounds, he had a perfect plan worked out and Brian May was not going to mess it up!

Adam was still sitting next to Roger, his green eyes were locked in the two as they had there exchange. Adam was still surprised to see his two band mates so young, and to actually be seeing The Freddie Mercury all the time was still shocking sometimes. "Just take me home May!" Freddie snapped, leaning on the guitarist.

Brian shook his head and looked to the drummer. Roger was smiling at Adam, still downing shots, but his eyes were so blue it was a little alarming. "But what about them? Rog has had way-." Freddie waved his hand about. " Adam can keep an eye on our Meddows, can't You darling? "

Adams eyes grew when he realized what the other singer was up too. "I-." Brian sighed, crossing his arms. "Adam, we-we can d-dance!" Roger said smiling wide. " Well I-I'm not much of a dancer Roger. " Adam stuttered. He didn't want to be left  alone with Roger why he was so drunk (and young!)

"Please!" Roger begged, scooting closer.  "Brian, I need to be assisted to the van, and then driven home!" Brian watched as Roger basically got in Adam's lap. Adam was shaking, not knowing what to do it say, he did like Roger yes, but he didn't want something to happen why the same was drunk! He shot Brian a look, but Freddie was already pulling the guitarist to the door. Adam gulped, looking Roger over.

Brian huffed after both he and Fred were in the old van. "Why!?" He snapped glaring at the smiling singer. " I told you I had an idea, just trust me! " Brian shook his head. "Adam looked brightened Freddie!" The kNow snickered .  "I know, but he'll get over it as soon as Roger has his way." Brian groaned . "I'm going back in there!"

Brian snapped, hoping the door. "No!" The singer snapped, stumbling out of his seat.

Adam smiled when Roger grabbed his hand under the table. "So Adam, I was thinking that we could." Adam blinked when the man stopped talking all at once. " Huh? " Roger gulped and took  a breath. "Thinking what Roggie?" Adam asked softly, moving some of his long blond hair out of his blue eyes.

" I'm not sure who that man was, the one that hurt you-but I'm not him and, well Adam I-I. " Roger sighed and just pulled the other, older man closer.

The next thing Adam knew he was pulled into a kiss by Roger Taylor!

Brian stopped in the door with Freddie smirking next to him. "See!" Brian blinked watching as Adam snapped out of his shock and slowly started to kiss the blond man back. "Never doubt me, or my clever ideas!"

Adam groaned pulling Roger even closer, this was all a dream come true, it was right then that Adam Lambert never wanted to wake up, he would save Freddie! Be in a real.relationship with Roger, help Brian crack time travel and meet John Deacon!

"Now take me home!" Freddie snapped walking out of the pub. With a smile on his face Brian followed. Roger pulled back from the kids and smiled.

"Can we please try?" He asked. looking up at Adam with a longing look. "Yea Roger, I-I'd like that very much." The bright smile on the drummers face had Adam melting all the more.

(Updated)

FINALLY I UPDATED!!!!!!!

John should be in then next chapter! Thanks for reading!