see you tomorrow (5)

clay pov:

george and i are in the car singing along together with my phone is the aux cord. we arrive at the shopping center so i get out of the car and walk inside with him.

"i know there is a really good boba place here. wanna get some?" i ask
"yeah that sounds good."

we walk towards the boba shop and continue walking around for another hour before we both get bored.

"theres still 3 hours untill school is supposed to be over. what do you wanna do, clay?"
"i have an idea! it will be a suprise though."
"fine"

we go back to the car and i make my way to the park in my neighborhood. one of my favorite places.

"alright george. we are here"
"what is this place?"
"one of my favorite places ever, acctually. the park. i pretty much grew up in here. i sneak out here in the middle of the night sometimes when im not at a party."

i begin smoking some weed i had saved for awhile in my car. i know, probably not the besg idea to have drugs in your car. but i know when to be safe. george and i are sitting on a bench for about 15 minutes before he says,

"im tired."
"i dont know george, maybe if you didnt drink all night and get almost no sleep you wouldnt be tired."
we both laugh together
"yeah. you're probably right."

we sit there and im telling him a story from when i was little when i feel a weight on my shoulder.

"oh my god. he fell asleep on me." i think

i get out my phone carefully from my back pocket and snap a picture. i make it my new homescreen, as well as sending it to nick.

nick🗡

me: attachment:1 image

nick🗡: OMG STOP
U GUYS ARE SO CUTE
I SHIP IT

me: whatever you say...

i smile and rest my head on top of georges. sooner or later, we are both asleep.

george pov

i slowly open my eyes and feel a bit of pressure on top of my head. clay sits up and looks at me and smiles. i check my phone and the time reads 2:48pm

"shit clay. school ends in 10 minutes. we should get going."
"okay. ill take you home"
"thanks"

we both get up and walk back to his car. we get in and he plugs his phone into the aux cord and a song called sweater weather starts playing. he hums softly to it.

"turn left on the next road, then its the first house on the right."

he nods and pulls into my driveway a couple minutes later.

"well, i had a fun day with you george. we should hang out again soon."

"yeah. im down. just text me whenever, see ya!" i say as i step out of the car. he waits in the driveway until i unlock my door and walk in. as i close the door i wave goodbye to him and he waves back. my sister is in the kitchen and i run past her up the stairs. when i get to my room i take off clays sweatpants and change into new ones. i decide to text him for when he wants them back

clay⚡️

me: hey! when do you want your hoodie and sweatpants back i can bring them to school or to your house just let me know :)

clay⚡️: its no problem. they are all yours now

me: okayyyyy you will be seeing me in your hoodie tomorrow then i guess

clay⚡️: who said im going to school ;)

me: dont skip. please

clay⚡️: fine. only for you georgie. ttyl

i can feel my face rush to a bright red color and bury my face in my hands. i get up and go into the bathroom to start a shower. the hot water feels so good on me after a long day. when i get out of the shower, i put on some of my own sweatpants and the lime green crewneck clay gave me. it smells just like him. it smells really good too.
"god why am i thinking these things" i say to myself.

after taking a 3 hour nap, i wake up to a knock on my bedroom door.

"george! dinners ready. come down please"
"okay mom, one minute"

i get out of bed and head downstairs to see my mom, sister, and dad sitting at the dinner table eating and talking. i sit down with them and begin to eat.

"so george. how was school today?" my mom asks
fuck
"oh um it was good. didnt really do much."
"george is that a new hoodie?" my sister asks me
god stop asking so many questions
"a friend gave it to me."

we continue eating the rest of our dinner filled with some small talk and i head upstairs after thanking my mom for dinner. once i get into my room i turn on my macbook and go to youtube.

clay pov

im at the dinner table making food for maddie and i. i decide to text nick to see if he wants to come over to hangout for the night.

nick🗡

me: come over

nick🗡: k omw

me: im making dinner what do u want

nick🗡: whatever u guys are making is fine

me: okay

a few minutes later nick comes in through the front door and sits down at the counter.

word count: 921