Fights

Requested by lyingidol

|Y. J

You and Yumeko would often argue over her reckless acts and decisions, decisions which sometimes even put you in danger.

"Yumeko, we've talked about this! When will you stop gambling yourself out like this?!" Even with your clear screaming Yumeko didn't bulge, she only stared at you unbothered. This obviously making you even more frustrated, "You know what? Forget about it, I'm leaving."

|M. S

Unsurprisingly Mary has a soft spot for you and cares for your feelings, but this didn't stop her from still being harsh and aggressive with everyone else that wasn't you. This caused alot of debates between you both.

"Mary she didn't do anything to you, why did you punch her?!" Mary rolls her eyes at your comment, "Well, maybe if she wasn't in my way she wouldn't have ended with a black eye." "But she wasn't in your way!"

|I. S

Her crush with Kaede, even though you were dating you could tell she still had a crush on Kaede. Of course Itsuki would never admit it since since she didn't want to upset you or anything. But you did rant to her about it every now and then.

|R. Y

You were warned and aware that Runa could be very careless and childish but you still dated her nonetheless. However, her strong videogames addiction was sord of a problems for an extrovert like you who wanted to do things like going out hand in hand everywhere and doing couple goals.

"Runaaa, when will we go out? You've been playing for the last five hours." You asked your so called girlfriend who didn't bother to look at you and kept playing. "Just one more level to pass. I can't stop right now." Annoyed by her preference for gaming you scuffed and started heading towards the door.

"Alright then, I guess you love those(stupid)games more than me. It's fine, I'll go look for a new favorite shorty."

|K. M

You weren't toxic, but who wouldn't get furious if your significant other kept seducing(low-key masturbating) other girls infront of you?

"Is that really necessary? Can't you just let them go?" You asked Kirari holding back your rage from what you just witnessed "To achieve success you have to know a victims weakness,"

|S. I

You were concerned for Sayaka's health seeing her stress over rushing herself to get things done for Kirari. Then as time went by and you became closer to Sayaka you started to get annoyed that she couldn't attend your dates due to work she had to do or time she had to spend as the president's secretary.

"Really? Again? It's been three times in a row this week Sayaka!" You were currently standing outside the restaurant freezing while waiting for Sayaka for your supposed date, until she called telling you she couldn't be able to make it again.

"I know I know and I'm sorry but, I can't just leave the president on her own! Wait y/n? Y/n? She hung up on me..."

|R. M

Ririka was just like your baby, you protected her and teached her how to gain more confidence while she teached you 'other stuff'. However since you were the first person she really admired and looked up to, she was selfless most of the time. Always worrying over you first and risking her comfort to make you happy, but it didn't make you happy at all. Rather upset that she cares so much about you she forget herself.

"Ririka, love you don't have to do all this you know. I'm fine." You and Ririka were currently soaking wet from getting caught under the rain, and she offered you the only jacket she had, even though you said no she still insisted and was putting it on you right now.

"Why not? You could get sick." "But you will definitely get sick without a jacket and wet." You could clearly tell Ririka was cold since she was shivering, "That's alright, as long as your fine I'm fine." "But I'm not fine! You could get sick because of this...wait no! Ririka I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice at you don't cry !"

|Y. Y

As Yumemi's girlfriend you often got spoiled by her and received all kinds of affection. Unlike her fans who were only used and hated, and you actually felt bad for them and tried to help out Yumemi with her "personality". But whenever you did this Yumemi would be stubborn.

"Why do I have to like them? I already have to deal with their disgusting breath and be all "lovely dovey" to them and your asking me to appreciate them?!"

|M. I

Weather it was her still on going obsession with Yumeko or her death tendency but there was always a argument between you and Midari.

"Midari when are you going to stop going after her? She doesn't even acknowledge your existence." "No no y/n, I just have to get her attention enough that she will gambles with me again." .

|R. B

It was actually hard to start a fight with Rei, the only thing you could complain about being with her were her fans. Maybe it was your insecurities or maybe not. But naturally it always bothers you all the fans Rei gained for her kind acts. You told her about it, but she just shrugs it off and tell you not to mind them. And so you did, or at least tried to.

|M. H

Honestly I really don't see you two arguing over anything.