Arachnophobia

|Y. J

Yumeko was still just walking into the house when she heard paranoid screaming. She peaked around the corner and noticed you trembling on top of the table.

"Yumeko? Thank God your here babe help! Get that thing away from me!" Yumeko turned to the direction you pointed at noticed an average sized spider standing still on the ground. She made her way to it and stared at it for some seconds before giggling.

"Your scared of that? Oh y/n your so adorable!" Yumeko was basically squeaking at how cute you were, while you were still shaking in the table.

|M. S

"What's wrong-!" Mary herself had a great fear of spiders, and the fact this spider was the size of her hand didn't help. But you were stuck in the other side with no way to escape, this could be a great moment to impress you. So Mary took a deep breath and grabbed a blanket for "protection" before sprinting to your side. Luckily she made it and picked you up immediately to run outside. It would've been epic, if Mary didn't drop you both midway out.

|R. Y

"Your scared of this? It's so small!"
Runa said with a teasing grin. She then tried picking it up and your breathed hitched. Little did Runa know she was holding a black widow.

"It's probably harml-"

At that very instant Runa collapses on the ground. Panicking you Called 911 and eyed the spider from afar. Thankfully Runa was saved in time and lived to tell her experience, but was severely traumatized.

|K. M

"Kirari!" Kirari fast walked into her kitchen and found you hiding behind a chair.

"Oh you found him for me ! Thanks darling I was starting to wonder where he was." Kirari said leaning against the wall with her classic smirk. You stared at her in horror.

"You mean that thing is yours?" Kirari nodded approaching the Tarantula on the floor. She picked him up and offered her free hand to you, aggressively you shoke your head and backed away. She shrugged at you and walked away planting kisses on her pet.

|S. I

"Sayaka what the hell is that?!" You asked keeping distance from the corpse on the floor. Sayaka leaned backwards and peeked from the door.

"Oh that? It's nothing I just tazed a spider." Sayaka said watching you poke the fried spider with your shoe.

"Why did you taze it? You could've at least used something else." You said cringing at the thought of being tazed alive. "I killed it for you so quite complaining." Sayaka replied rolling her eyes and going back to whatever she was doing.

|R. M

You didn't have to worry about any insects at all, your girlfriend scared them all off.
Ririka isn't scared of the spider, the spider is scared of her.

|Y. Y

Yumemi fear for spiders was greater than yours, so you seemed obligated to her help. Besides her cursing at the Arachnid was getting stressful.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KILL IT! AHHH WAIT IT'S COMING OVER HERE!" Yumemi rushed to use you as a shield exposing you to the creature.

"I could kill it if you stoped distracting me!"

|M. I

You were so grateful is was only you and Midari home, since at this point Midari was going full Resident Evil on the poor thing.

"Ah Stop moving little bitch!" You gasped seeing the bullet that was coming for you and instantly dropped on the floor missing Midari's shot by an inch.

"Almost got em' baby you hold still." Breathing heavily you looked up and noticed the spider quietly attached to the roof, while Midari was shooting the the floor.

|R. B

"Interesting, you have Arachnophobia. Most people do actually. luckily for you your amazingly stunning girlfriend doesn't."

Rei grinned and made her way to the spider picking it up and shooeing it outside the window. Dusting her hands afterwards before turning to you.

"Don't I deserve a kiss for protecting you?"

|M. H

It was daily already that you called Miroslava to kill anything that disgusted or frightened you. Hence she grew accustomed to it.

"Y/n I love you but you've made me stain the floor several times already." Miroslava commented looking apologetically at the maid wiping the black blood squirted on the floor.

"Not my fault your huge mansion is infested."