Weak Soft

P.O.V:
Our favorite psychos have a soft spot for you.

|Y. J

You had just enough with Yumeko going off to gamle every day even after school. You had tried almost everything to make the girl stay, cuddles, dates, gaming and so on but nothing seemed to work as Yumeko would reject by saying "Another time Y/n.". After conidering it for a few minutes you concluded that aegyo (act of cutness) was your last option.

Yumeko was just a few steps away from passing through the main entrance, but luckly you where in time to stop her.

"Yumeko! Hold on!"

After letting out a small sigh under her breath Yumeko quickly turned to you with her classic smile.

"Y/n? Sweety I can't talk right-"

Midway through her sentence you hushed Yumeko quickly by kissing her.

"Don't go Yumeko I need you..."

You said in the lightest and softest tone you could, not forgetting to add a pair of sad puppy eyes. Yumeko immediatly softened at this.

"Of course not, I'll stay with you." Yumeko immediately pulled you into her embrace.

|M. S

Mary was once again making a fuzz over some student that had gotten in her way of becoming the student council president by being 62 points ahead of Mary.

"Like, can you believe they got ahead of me? Who does he think he is?! What an asshole!"

Usually, you where always for hearing Mary ranting on and on until her flames burned down. But today you had other plans, and you had to admit you where also mad at the guy since now he got Mary furious and added an extra job to your plan. Nontheless you were up for doing it.

"~Baby~ don't be mad anymore and come spend time with me."

You said in a baby tone acting innocent and cute. Mary faced you with a "What the hell-" type of face before an intense red color covered her whole face. She slowly nooded feeling butterflies in her stomach as she reapeted the moment in her head.

|I. S

Itsuki had been quite grumpy the whole day, at first you thought she was mad at you since she wasn't really talking to you but that idea flew off your thoughts when you noticed she wasn't talking to anyone. She would only reply to every question with a nod or silence. That's when you, tired of her childish behaviour decided it was worth is to embarrass yourself if you could atleast get Itsuki to smile.

"Nico Nico nii! Anata no Haato ni Nico Nico nii! Egao todokeru yazawa nico-nico, Nico nii te oboete rabu Nico!"

Itsuki tried to hold back a smile but failed miserably and blushed. She enjoyed watching you more than she'll ever admit.

|R. Y

It had been months now since your candy incident yet Runa still refused to give you any of her candy.

"Pleasssssse, pretty please~"

You tried saying with puppy eyes but Runa once again shoke her head not taking her eyes of her game.

"Nope, acting cute doesn't work on me."

You tried once again this time even more intense puppy eyes. After a few seconds Runa finally gave in and gave you some candy, along with a slight blush.

"Fine, you got me. I'm a softie for you."

|K. M

Your relationship with Kirari was rather mature, intense, erotic, and a few silly moments caused by you. But no matter the amount of moments or trust you both had with each other nothing was going to get you to speak up about your wish to see Kirari wearing cat ears.