Meet & Greet

-Madam president can we start?- Kirari nods slightly.

-Then, first up is Meari Saotome.- A whiny Meari speaks up. -What is it? Hurry up this is wasting my time.-

Sayaka rolls her eyes at Meari,-So, B1UBBS asks "What's your favorite color?"-

Meari's eyes look up in a 'thinking' manner before simple replying -Yellow is a nice color- Sayaka nods and noves to the text question.

-bordzharramay "Do you know how Tsundere you are?"- Meari shakes her head quickly and furrows her eyebrows.

-Me? A Tsundere? Of course not! Foolish to think I'm a Tsundere...- Meari huffs and crosses her arms.

-Right...anyways Ryota Suzui "Do you love Yumeko?" YuuToAdachi- Ryota furiously blushes and quickly denys with his hands.

-Of course not! She's m-y friend...- Meari silently yells at him "You idiot your being obvious!"

-Yeah sure you don't, moving on Yume- oh wait this one is for me ? "Do you prefer Y/n or Kirari?"- Sayaka freezes and the room suddenly drops silent and the awkward tension grew, expect for Kirari she was resting her chin on her hand while a smirk grew on her face.

-How about we move on? Next question!- Sayaka nervously says rushing to read the next comment, Runa burst out laughing 'Nyahahaha, we all know the answer to that already'

-RunasActuallWife "Runa do you prefer videogames or candy ?"- Runa dramatically drops her Nintendo as her jaw drops and puts her hand on her chest in a "offended" way.

-Who dares to ask that question? I'll beat them up!- Yumemi now irritated slaps her forehead -We get it minion, your obsessed. Now can we PLEASE end this already? I have a concert to attend.-

-Fine then, last question. "Will you marry me Yumeko?"- Yumeko smiles brightly before saying -I would! If you had a different username.-

Quick update nothing special just to keep you guys with content. And thanks to those that asked questions hope you got the answer you wanted lol.

♡: Jeongkkura