Reversed Rolls

Warning; slight sexual content ahead.

|Y. J

Yumeko was already a switch, yet somehow it was rare when she was a bottom. When you wanted to take your place as a top, Yumeko seemed amused.

"Y/n I love you lots, but I think it's best I stay active. Unless we gamble to see who's top!"

Of course Yumeko solves everything through a gamble, a gamble you would obviously lose and were having none of it. Although you did ask for Yumeko's opinion, you weren't asking for permission. So you simply pinned Yumeko down and straddled her. Proceeding to hover over her and smoothly kiss and suck her neck while she led out soft moans. Triumphantly you grinned knowing her weak spot. Of course Yumeko could easily switch you over but she opted to let you have your moment.

|M. S

"Can I be-"

"No."

"You didn't even let me finish!"

"I know what your going to ask. And my answer is no."

Puppy eyes and a pout was all it took for Mary to give in. "...Alright fine, only tonight got it?"

|R. Y

Surprisingly Runa was a top, and she always uses her height as an excuse to stay dominant.

"Basically you wanna squish me to death huh?"

"No Runa I just want to be top tonight, please?"

"Hmmm...alright I'll let you. But if we end up in the hospital I'm blaming you."

|K. M
(Fr can anyone actually top Kirari? Kudos to those who can y'all are brave lol.)

There wasn't one night where Kirari wasn't pleasuring you. So you wanted to experiment a little and this time pleasure her yourself.

"Oh won't you ever stop intriguing me darling?"

"So yes?"

"Mhm, do as you please. I could scream your name all night long if it makes you happy."

At this point you were painted red all over, blushing was an understatement. You cautiously made your way over to bed while Kirari's killer gaze followed your every move. Once you were finally standing infront of Kirari you froze, and thought 'Fuck it' while you threw yourself at Kirari.

|S. I

Honestly if Sayaka isn't already the passive one she's probably a switch. So she doesn't have any problem with you topping.

|R. M

Ririka was more of a bottom at first. But once she broke image and decided that being the active one suited her best, you were never top since. Although Ririka didn't actually stop you from being dominant, she did have own her ways of preventing it. Like seducing you till you were on your knees begging her to fuck you, or guilt tripping you back beneath her. No matter how determined you were, Ririka knew all your weaks spots and used them in her favor. In short, Ririka is the one in control and she choose who does what everytime.

|Y. Y

"Lets flip a coin I call tails."

Yumemi didn't really care who had which role, as long as it was you she would submit to anything. Although se did enjoy being on top of you the most. Yumemi threw the coin upwards and catched it skilfully.

"Heads your up tonight y/n." You couldn't help but squeaks in happiness for your luck.

|M. I

"What the hell did you just do?

Midari would never willingly be the submissive one during sex. So you had to force your way onto her, by distracting her with a heated make out session then chaining her up.

"Untie me now y/n."

Midari kept on pulling at the chains, while you brought up an idea to get her still. You started stripped and Midari instantly got enchanted. Gladly she went with the flow and enjoyed the experience.

"Frankly speaking I liked it. But don't even think were doing it again."

|R. B

"I'll let you, if you can get me to moan in five minutes."

For sure Rei had to challenge you in some way. Her pride is big and she hade to see if you were worthy of topping her. You moved towards Rei and pushed her sensually into bed and smashed your lips onto her while your hands crept inside her shirt. They moved further inside caressing her delicate waist till they subtly stopped on her bare breast. You squeezed her breast causing Rei to gasp loudly. While your kisses trailed down onto Rei's neck your hands massaged her breast smoothly. For a split second you totally forgot she was first testing you, and of course you were going to prove yourself. You pinched both her nipples and finally managed to make Rei moan, smirking you stood up and a flustered Rei frowned.

"Why did you stop?"

"Babygirl you gotta beg now."

|M. H

Miroslava couldn't say no to you, you wanted to top? Fine by her if that's what makes you happy. Besides she has secretly been wanting you all over her for a while now.