Bad case of Diarrhea pt2

(Last one I swear ✋😌.)

Requested by KokichiIsJesus

|Y. J

It had now been 10 full minutes of awkward silence, and the smell was starting to lingerie in the room. You couldn't avoid it anymore as you felt you were about to puke.

"Ah...Yumeko ? Do you uhm need a hand?"

You asked hoping she would answer, but rather she just sat there in dead silence.

So instead of asking again you simply stood up to return the favor she did for you earlier. You came back with clothes, wipes, and air freshener, lots of it actually.

|M. S

At this point tears where streaming down your face from holding back an intense laughter. You had landed Mary your blazer to cover herself while she rushed to the Restroom with you following behind. Once she finished changing and cleaning herself up Mary opened the stall door and pulled you in with her harshly.

Next thing you knew you where pinned in the wall with Mary glaring at you.

"Listen now you dumbass , you tell anyone about this and your dead Y/F/N!" Mary whispered-shouted threatening you. You nodded with a smug smile.

I'm totally telling everyone about this....

|I. S

"Erm.....Y/n ? You know I love you right? Do you mind uhmm....h-helping m-e out a li-ttle?"

Itsuki said desperately hoping you didn't save up any bitterness from last time where she ran away. One half of you did but the other half didn't. So you just went for toying with her a little.

"Actually Itsuki I have things to do, so I'm afraid I can't help you. Bye bye!" You lied walking out the door knowing you would come back later to actually help her.

|R. Y

"Runa is that from you?! Jeez what did you eat!"

You asked stepping back from her, Runa giggles embarrassed. You went running straight to turn on all the fans you saw and started spraying air spray aggressively everywhere.

"Your being dramatic y/n. It doesn't even smell so bad anymore." Runa said sniffing herself, but made a face of disgust as the smell was still there.

|K. M

Honestly you didn't even notice what happened because Kirari lacked reaction and just seemed like her usual self. You where only able to notice when you saw stains in her clothes afterwards, and even then you still didn't really believe it. When you questioned her about it she just shrugged it off and said it was nothing.

|S. I

Sayaka kept denying it, saying she accidentally sat down on some animals poop. But it was pretty obvious she was lying, not just from the strong smell but also from her behavior. She kept on saying it wasn't hers(even when you weren't asking) and was visibly panicking.

|R. M

"I am so sorry y/n! It's my fault I should've went to the restroom earlier, you really don't have to help me I understand if you don't want too!"

Ririka kept insisting on doing it on her own but you ignored her and helped her out. Sure it was a bit embarrassing and unpleasant but she was your girlfriend and she did comfort you when it happened to you.

|Y. Y

Yumemi had actually saved herself by seconds since she immediately rushed to the bathroom. Though she did leave a very repulsive smell in the room.

|M. I

"Fourth time this year. I got a nice record don't I?"

Midari said coming out of the restroom with a new uniform. You had been waiting for her outside the stall with a face mask on.

"Just exactly why does this happen to you often?"

Midari shrugs while washing her hands.

"Bathroom 's too far from the student council and i'm lazy."

|R. B

The Rei Batsubami accidentally shiting herself ? You where shocked, confused, concerned and of courss also displeased.

"Did that just happen...?"
You questioned out loud while looking at Rei run to the bathroom.

"Yes it did, we are all human after all."

Rin answered from across the room next to the other Bamis who apparently weren't surprised by Rei's incident.  

|M. H

Miroslava was like Kirari, she also lacked reaction. The difference was that unlike Kirari Miroslava actually informed you about what happened herself. Unfortunate for you she mentioned it while you where eating.

"Actually earlier today I had a terrible stomach ache which resulted in me doing my needs before I reached a toilet."

"Why are you saying that with a straight face?!"