Stolen Kiss?!

Request by  AfuckinWeeb
(Hope it was what you expected lol)

|Y. J

"Ryota? N-no don't!" Just as Ryota was about to forcefully smash his lips into y/n's  Yumeko interrupts by walking in the empty classroom.

"....I considered you a valuable friend, but now I see you were nothing but a rat." Yumeko's venom filled words echoed through the room as Ryota expression broke and his strength weakened making y/n quickly get out of his hold and practically run to Yumeko.

After this Ryota joined Midari on Yumeko's "bad side" where Yumeko pretends not to see him no matter how much he tries.

|M. S

"Y/n I like you date me!" Before y/n could reply Ryota threw himself at the girl, but was surprised when he did not feel y/n lips on his rather he felt someone pulling him from the collar.

"You stupid idiot, she's mine!" Mary shouts throwing Ryota at the ground. She was also going to kick him but y/n stopped her. "That's too much Mary, leave him." Mary huffs then quickly grabs y/n kissing her possessively infront of Ryota.

|I. S

"Itsuki! Help!" Ryota had you cornered in a wall as you were desperately calling for your girlfriend.

"Y/n? Y/n!" Itsuki doesn't even notice Ryota trying to kiss y/n she just pushed the guy out the way and went directly towards you. "Love are you okay? Are you hurt? Did anyone else touch you ?!"

|R. Y

"Now this is a show isn't it? Hehehe" Ryota flinches at Runa's sudden appearance while y/n gives her a "Get me out here" face.

"No silly, that's not how you kiss her. She likes French kisses not sloppy kisses." Runa says scolding leaving Ryota dumbfounded since he expected he'd get murdered right on the spot. Meanwhile you figure what Runa is doing and silently leave the room without Ryota noticing.

|K. M

"Well this is a show isn't it?" Kirari says suddenly appearing next to y/n making y/n sigh in relief. Kirari then sinisterly walks next to Ryota. "Why wasn't I invited?" Ryota tenses as he feels Kirari's hot breath in his ear.

"Wha-AHHHH!" A high pitched shout was heard from Ryota who had just received one of Kirari's skillful kicks on his "lower region". The boy cowardly falls to the floor holding his member in pain. "Sayaka please take out the trash." Kirari says coldy as Sayaka drags the whimpering Ryota out the room. Ouch...

|S. I

Ryota couldn't even get near you since Sayaka would always show up from the most unexpected places and start chasing after him with her taser. This all started when she found out he liked you.

|R. M

Like Kirari Ririka also knew some techniques of her own and starting twisting Ryota's arm while he cried for help. "Im sorry! I won't do it again but please stop!"

But Ririka didn't bother to stop and added more force to her grip, while y/n was just standing there on the side witnessing all of it. Until she noticed Ririka whispering something to Ryota that made him stand up and quickly rush out the room in fear.

"What did you tell him Riri?" Y/n asked curious, "It's better if you don't know."

|Y. Y

"Y/n I like you-" "Wait....do you hear that?" Y/n hushes Ryota who was about to make a move on her but they heard something that interrupted the scene.

"It sounds like footsteps, but why so many?!" As the sound grew clearer a few seconds after a group of people barged in and threw themself at Ryota. Then behind all of the people was a bubbly Yumemi skipping down the hall with a bright smile.

"Thank you guys! I'll give you all free tickets to my upcoming show for the favor! Now y/n let's leave, my fans will make sure that pig doesn't get near you again." Dumbfounded you nodded and followed the idol.

|M. I

Y/n had already rejected Ryota's love yet the boy kept chasing after her and he though maybe a kiss would help. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, it's for our love." Y/n already knew his next movement so she was ready to slap him but a gunshot that passed right infront of Ryota's eyes interrupted.

"Damn it, missed. But I'll make sure not to miss the second one." Ryota who had fallen to the ground in shock came back to his senses and hurried out after hearing this. "Nice shot Midari, though I was going to handle this alone."

|R. B

Ryota had leaned in and closed his eyes to kiss you but only felt a latex texture blocking him. "Suzui, I'd appreciate if you stop right here. Y/n has already fallen for my charms, your being a burden."

Rei removed her hand from Ryota's face and started at him emotionless. Ryota noticeably embarrassed left, "So, I already fell for your charms?" Y/n turns to Rei playfully while Rei flashes a grin back at her.

|M. H

Long story short, Ryota was now pinned down the wall with Miroslava choking him. (Just like with Itsuki)
Why? Because Ryota tried to steal a kiss from Y/n.

"I better not see you around her again, got it?" Ryota eagerly nods almost going unconscious, Miroslava then let's him go.
"Move along now." Ryota still coughing leaves.

Please welcome Rei and Miroslava 👏. Also, should I change to third POV or stick with second?

♡: Jeongkkura