Surprise Kiss

Y. J

Would look a bit surprised at first but then smile sweetly at you afterwards.

"I didn't expect you to do that, but I'm not rejecting it etiher."

|M. S

Insanely blushing and probably slapping your shoulder in embarrassment, "Baka! If you want a kiss just say so,"

|I. S

"Well that's certainly something new. I'm not complaining." With a light tint of pastel pink across her cheeks she'd turn to you.

|R. Y

She would turn to you with a curious glance "So? What is it you need love?" Your eyes widen in surprise as she's not one to really call you by cheesy names.

|K. M

She instantly responded, and when you part from her for air she'd sorda just blink at you "That was quite lovely, but I prefer a warning before you kiss me." You nod with a smile

|S. I

"Wha- y/n! Where in front of everyone and miss president! Please hold your needs!" she would quickly say while being a blushing mess, truth is she loved it but will not tell you

|R. M

"I'll be looking forward for this more often if you don't mind." She stated with an innocent smile looking at you a bit flustered.

|Y. Y

She would kiss back with a bit of surprise at first, "Was there a reason for that y/n?" She'd question, not in the mean way more like just curiosity for the new tryout.

|M. I

"Trying new things are we now y/n? I see, in that case let me also try a new treat!" and with she kissed you passionately, which she had never kissed you like that. It really was a new treat.

 It really was a new treat