Dates

|Y. J

Amusement park

While Yumeko wants something adrenalin taking and somewhat risky, you want something more calm and romantic. So you'd both figure out an amusement park would do the trick, you would go on mechanical games with bigs drops and lot's of screaming as well a Ferris wheel where you'd share a sweet special kiss viewing the city/town. Of course holding hands the whole time, possible get some food and treats as well.

|M. S

Coffee shop

Calm, relaxin and classic are what defines a coffee and that's exactly what you two want. Both of you would probably order something to eat while talking about anything that comes to mind. But you don't mind, you didn't really care for the place as long as you were there with Mary.

|I. S

Trip/vacation

You and Itsuki rather waited and went on trips for dates then having a date every two times a month or so. Lucky Itsuki is wealthy and can take you anywhere so don't get surprised if I tell you that the two of you probably went to Paris for a honeymoon or just a simple hangout with one another.

|R. Y

Arcades

As expected, videogames had to be included with Runa. The two of you have arcade dates where you try out several games and machines out. Sometimes you did get somewhat upset because you'd rather do something else but the Smile on Runa's face everytime she came running to you telling you about a new arcade she found made up for it all. Besides you did have fun whenever you went and enjoyed gaming.

|K. M

Restaurant

Kirari would take you to only the finest restaurants in all Japan. Which sometime made you embarrass as your not from the high class so you didn't really know how to act or dress, lucky Kirari tells you not to mind that and just enjoy. So you did, both of you. Sometimes when you really didn't know what to wear for the special accasion Kirari would help you out. And you had to admit, she has a great taste in fashion.

|S. I

Museums/Aquariums

As Sayaka who is always interested in learning more, she always requested Museums and sometimes Aquariums as ideal places for dates. And you eventually gave in, as so you also enjoyed seeing all type of old/modern things and millions of species of fish. You'd both stay for hours walking around the place listening as the guy gave all type of details of every object/fish.

|R. M

Home

Knowing Ririka and her timid self, you would always stay home and watch movies, cuddled, eat treats and in other words spoil each other with all type of love and affection. Only at home was she comfortable with being her true self without a mask covering her.

|Y. Y

Festival's

As an idol, Yumemi was invited to all type of events. And of course as her lover, she always dragged you around and considered that a date. So you both would stay till midnight listening to all sords of music and see people perform their talents on stage. And she likes to take advantage and would secretly snap fotos of you to later on set them as her wallpaper and hang them.

|M. I

3am store dates

Honestly I can perfectly picture Midari just casually calling you at midnight asking you to go with her for some Ramen/food. You wouldn't really want to go but end up accepting knowing it's quite dangerous to be alone at midnight. And since you don't really know what to call those trips to the corner store at 3am you just call it a date since you both are together. But don't worry she'd actually take you out to eat and all that just not to often.

 But don't worry she'd actually take you out to eat and all that just not to often