How you meet

|Y. J

You were a new student at the Hyakkaou academy, who happened to accidentally bump into the black hair-girl.

"Ara are, we don't want you getting hurt now do we?~"

You immediately stand up from the hard cold ground, and bow as an apology. She smiles at you knowing that she has now found something new to cherish.

|M. S

You were a fairly new student, you enjoyed a good gamble. But, only did it when there was no option. However, you were well aware of the blond and always your best to not get on her nerves. So, when you found out she lost to the new girl, Yumeko, you strangely felt empathy towards her. So, you decided to help out by cleaning all the dirty, hateful comments off her desk. She herself was greatly surprised & confused by your action, yet chose not to question you just yet.

|I. S

You have always been admiring and crushing on Itsuki from the shadows. So, the moment you saw her all alone, weak, and vulnerable in front of Yumeko. You couldn't bare to leave her there like that. Out of impulse, you ran to her, pushing passed everyone else.

|R. Y

You where actually the in search of Runa. You found the girl cutley intriguing. Every chance you had, you ran to her and clingd to her for the rest of the day. While she, rather than finding you annoying and overly clingy, was somehow amazed by your odd behavior. Since she has never received that type of attention from anyone, she liked it.

|K. M

As you arrived as a newbie to the academy gaining lot's of attention, you were unconscious that you had also gotten a certain someone's attencion. You were at class when a stranger came in an asked to escort you to the student council office, to which you were unfamiliar with but went anyways. As you got there you notice the girl stand aside from the door so you assumed it mean for you to go in alone. Once inside you were face to face with the one and only Kirari Momobami,

"I've finally found my perfect fish. So Y/l/n Y/n you finally grant me with your presence. "

|S. I

You have actually never seen her directly, only by the president's side whenever there was any sord of announcement. Which was rare, but you didn't mind. It was better like that, so you could secretly observe her from the side.

|R. M

One day you found yourself being followed by a masked girl that happened to be the vise president. Of course that caught you off guard and where a bit startled by this but decided to go along with it until it was noticed by everyone else causing all attention to go on you 2 which bothered you. You tried asking her why she followed you but received dead silence as a response, when you finally reached your limit you swiftly yanked her mask off causing her to fall to the ground in fear.

Soon you meet her icy stunning light blue eyes and felt your heart beat rapidly, you instantly apologized for your unexpected action and help her up quickly with guilt and embarrassment.

|Y. Y

You had been a fan of her's but never admitted it, so when you found out she goes to the same academy you where low-key having a heart attack on the inside. Luckily you where able to get tickets to one of her private shows and decided to drag the Yumeko gang along with you. Once the show started you felt a bit uneasy from time to time, when you finally looked around you instantly freeze as you sweard her eyes were staring deeply at you with an intense sparkle on them similar to diamonds.

|M. I

You were a house pet and some boys randomly demanded you to strip for them, you just stared at them boringly not even blinking.

"Can't you hear right? I told you to strip!"

Once again you remained still.

"I've had enough of this, beat her up!"

As they approached in your direction you crossed your arms and leaned in a wall waiting for them.

"Okey assholes that's enough of this shit, get going before I shoot you all, or even better you shoot me!"

yelled a voice behind them as a loud bang sound was made, you smiled slightly.

"Let's get out of here, your all a waste of time anyway."

And with that the boys left, leaving you and Midari alone. So you approach her silently and nicely bow before starting to walk in a different direction until a hand graped you. "Were do you think your going? I just saved your virginity and you don't react at all?" She asked with annoyance in her tone "What is there to loose? They were all too boring to catch my attencion." you reply with an unbothered tone. "Your different, I like it." she grins at you and you just slightly nod at her "complement".

|R. B

Not so after the elections started you had lost to someone and where currently being bothered by other students. After multiple hits you heard someone clear their throat to call attention.

"Why bother her? She's my pet, so if you excuse us I have something to do with her."

Rei then took you far away from the students and treated your wonds. You felt so touched you completely feel for her.

|M. H

You were with the students Council watching Mary and Yumeko play the Greater God game. But only one person stood out to you and that was Miroslava. You asked Kirari a bit about her.

"I see you've fallen for one of the Honebami, an interesting choice."

"I haven't I'm just curious."