Favorite seat?

|Y. J

 She would be blushing with a bright smile, "My Y/n you should sit on me more!" she said as she hugged you from behind, meanwhile your dying of embarrassment.

|M. S

You'd be facing her to see her reaction with your legs around her waist. "Baka! S-stop looking at me like that.." A flustered Mary said as she crossed her arms and turned her gaze elsewhere.

|I. S

Itsuki would be flatterd you had the confidence to do that. " You make me blush y/n." she said hiding her flustered face behind your neck with happiness. 

|R. Y

If she is shorter than you she would probably rather you not do that, since your squishing her. But if she is taller/ same size. She would be more than happy to have you on her lap.

|K. M

She'd smirk, seeing how you were the one in comfort for physical contact. " Oh my dearest, how adorable can you be~? ". She would also hug your waist.

|S. I

She would really be redder than the color red. Also tries to push you off her using the excuse your both in the student council.

"Please, y/n get off!" Lowkey enjoys it so you do this whenever you feel like teasing her. 

|R. M

Would panic, and stutter 100 times more than she already does. Also another blushing mess, " I-is there a-a reas-on for th-his? ".

|Y. Y

She found it pretty cute that you did this,

" Awww y/n never leave me~! "

she said in a praising voice with her star eyes showing off her perfect smile to you.

|M. I

Dumbfounded at first by your action, but later on would smirk and sneakily guide her hands up your thigh caressing it. " Oh! Isn't this nice ?" She said innocently.

|R. B

Rei would grin when she saw you getting all comfort in her lap, hands on each side of her neck as you made eye contact.

"Someone's feeling confident today,"

|M. H

You where teasing her, so she teased back. Hands tight around your waist and breast pressed firmly against your own back.

"Why are you blushing when it should be me?"