.

Quick question before we start, what would yall like for a special chapter? The usual "Chaotic" chapter or something different? Please leave your ideas :)

|Y. J

Being the amazing girlfriend she is Yumeko checks up on you constantly and always makes sure you have everything you need.

"Damn it I need more pa-"

"I already got them for you!"

"Yumeko for God's sake where you there all along?!"

You stared at Yumeko in awe, she just bursted out from behind the bathtub curtains holding exact size 4 pads. A proud smile on her face as she offered you the pads.

>>>

"Babe?"

"Yes my y/n?"

"I love you am all but...please don't creep out on me like that! We literally live together no need to stalk me."

"No promises!"

(Saw some comments requesting smth like this, so thanks to the original commentor for the inspo.)

|M. S

Much like Yumeko Mary similarly had a worrying habit to make sure you had everything you needed. Constantly asking if you needed food, company, pads, tampons and etc. In fact she bought everything beforehand just in case.

|I. S

Knowing herself how bad cramps could get Sumeragi became more gentle with you on these specific days. By being more affectionate to you than usual and having maids and staff check up on you consistently.

|R. Y

Runa didn't see anything too special about being in your period, heck it didn't even stop her from getting intimate with you. But if anything she did once in a while ask how you were feeling and if you wanted anything. If you were moody she'd give you lots of her candys.

|K. M

Like Runa, Kirari didn't make a big deal about your bloody days. She just sorta kept her distance if you were moody since she didn't wanna get snapped at. Nonetheless she did let you rest more, Kirari would give you the whole week off if needed.

|S. I

Sayaka would be all over you telling you what and what not to do while in your period. She practically became your servant for the week, doing everything for you and insisting you stay resting.

|R. M

Ririka became very cautious of your period, she was completely frightened by it. The thought of you getting mad at her completely sicken her, so she became extra quiet. Only speaking when forced to, she did keep you company nonetheless.

|Y. Y

Yumemi actually forgot what a period was, she couldn't even keep track of hers more on of yours. Yumemi would only notice if you were in actual pain, like completely screeching.  If case you were suffering Yumemi's soft side would appear and she'd hold you, play with your hair, caress you gently and basically just try to distract you from the pain.

|M. I

Surprisingly or not, Midari was very good at dealing with periods. Even when she was on her own you couldn't really tell, maybe she didn't get cramps at all? Midari became like a sugarmommy to you, buying you a bunch of gifts, food, and medicine all in hopes the pain goes away (or atleast distract you from it). She also gives you her moral support and assures you the pain will fade away.

|R. B

Rei was all about home remedies. She'd make you tons of tea's and meals to settle down your pain. Rei would also get slightly more clingy, hugging you more than usual (since she felt it made you more comfortable.)

|M. H

While Miroslava also send you to rest and was busy doing your chores for you, she also made sure to be there for you. While she wasn't usually too much of a clingy girlfriend by nature, she did make sure to clear off her schedule for this time of the month. That way if you do need her, she was completely free and to your service.