Chapter two

I woke up in the morning with a pounding headache, and I knew I would considering while Johnny was beating their asses last night my dumbass didn't move and got kicked in the head by kyler of course, luckily I didn't have a black eye so I didn't have to talk to my mom about it. I got out of bed and put on a pair black ripped jeans and my oversized Metallica ride the lightning shirt and headed out to breakfast. Once I got to the table mom glared at me then gave me a kiss before headed off to work, she was never very found of me and my clothing choice, I mean old 90's and 80's rock band t-shirts are all I wear, I mean yes I listen to other bands like the Arctic monkeys and then there's Lana del Rey and obviously Taylor Swift but not the point.

Once mom had left our yaya wasn't doing anything but cleaning so me and miguel went outside. Me and miggy were talking about random things but school came up, " so do you think you're ready for school kens?" Miggy asked me " yeah and if something bad does happen I'll be able to handle it" I said softly looking in another direction. I turned back to Miguel who had a worried look on his face " look miggy I know you're worried about me and I love that I have someone who is, but I'm really doing better now I'm not depressed anymore you know that" Miguel quickly hugged his sister " good because you're all I have" he said softly pulling away.

Miguel and I heard a car pull up to see that it was Johnny and he got out of his car me and Miguel ran over to him to thank him for last night. " we just wanted to thank you for last night" we both said in sync, " yeah well you said it" and started walking off of course Miguel followed him which made me follow Miguel. So last night was the Taekwondo jujitsu or MMA or something? Which made me chuckle a bit " it's karate " I stated and
Johnny finished " old school karate". Miguel spoke up " do you think you could teach us?"
" what? No" Johnny said opening up his mail box. Miguel said " what- come on when school starts those guys are going to make our lives miserable" Johnny started throwing mail on the ground and sighed " that's not my problem"
"I- if I just knew a little bit of of what you knew then I would be fi-, Miguel was cut off by Johnny " forget it, I don't do karate anymore alright? Besides I need to find a job" Miguel spoke again" well you can open your own karate school" which made me let out a small giggle me and Johnny both said in sync " it's called a dojo" Miguel looked at me and rolled his eyes " you could open your own dojo"
Johnny was now getting more and more annoyed by the minute " look I'm not getting into this with you, alright I'm not even sure I'm allowed to be around kids right now, you want me advice? Stop being so annoying all the time maybe you'll stopped getting your asses kicked" and walked away.

Miguel had a disappointment kind of look on his face and honestly I did too, I mean it would be good if I learned karate, learned how to stick up for myself instead of literally being a " stick" as people call my weight size. Me and Miguel went back in the apartment and sat down bored. " hey we can go get food if you want, Miguel shook his head yes and got up. I'm the only one that has a car yes I'm sixteen and I have a liscense it weird I know but hey I got my own car, mom says Miguel won't get one untill he has his license which is weird considering he's older than me but only by a couple minutes, me and Miguel are twins we are the same age, height but different genders obviously. Miguel got in on the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt while I buckled mine. Okay you know the rules I play three songs you play three songs and same pattern, Miguel chuckled and shook his head " yeah, sis I know"

I put my aux cord in and shuffled play on my Spotify playlist and put the car in drive while misery business played on the radio, Miguel has never been a fan of my music but he liked paramore and that the band had a girl lead singer so he belted the song with me

" SECOND CHANCES THEY DON'T NEVER MATTER, PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE ONCE A WHORE YOUR NOTHING MORE I'M SORRY THAT'LL NEVER CHANGE"

Once my three songs were over Miguel put the aux cord in his phone, although I hate rap music I hate to admit that some of Miguel's taste are pretty good, I love Miguel and all but he plays one same song everything we go out and then the other two are always completely different, the song is called leray by trippie redd and if I'm being honest it's a really good song but I know Miguel hasn't been heartbroken before and that's literally what the song is about. Once we finally rolled up to McDonald's I looked over to Miguel " okay so what do you want" Miguel looked over at me " oh no you don't have to get me anything I'm not hung- I cut him off " miggy it's fine I have 20 dollars and I know your hungry what. Do you. Want" Miguel looked down at his phone " chicken nuggets will be fine" I nodded my head okay and ordered our food. Once we got done eating at the house we both headed off to bed being very tired from singing our hearts out in the car and playing basketball for the rest of the day.

A/n- okay I know leray wasn't even out when the first season of cobra Kai was Put on Netflix  but let's pretend it was:) also have a good day loves<3 I will try and fit their first day of school in on the next chapter:)