Chapter 19

I was never the kind of person who believed in love. I would watch rom-coms and think about how stupid they were but he changed that.

Eli " hawk" moskowitz made me a different person when I met him. He made me feel safe and I haven't felt that way in god knows how long. Every time my brown eyes caught his beautiful blue eyes I instantly felt okay. I was always the type of person to scorn all feeling. Never really talked to anyone, never really even made eye contact with anyone untill him. When I look into his eyes I see life. I see a life that I could potentially be in.

He changed me for the better. I am so unbelievably in love with him that it's scary. Yes he hurt me but that does not change the fact that he is the one that I love. I will always love him. Yes we were together for a short while but that just goes to show love is real. It is 100% real. I could move away and in 30 years meet up with him and feel that same spark I felt when I first met him.

I don't think I will ever love anyone else as much as I love him. He is everything anyone could want or even need. He opened my eyes and I saw the world as a vibrant picture and not just dark and gloomy anymore. He didn't just open my eyes to the world he opened my eyes to love, he showed me that as long as I believe in love I'll make it through and that's the only reason why I am here today. He allowed me to put all the love that I could give into him. No less. No more.

I am not sorry I'm in love with him and I'm definitely not sorry I met him. So with that being said.

Eli " hawk" moskowitz, I love you with everything in me, and I will not settle for anyone else. Ever. You are easily the love of my life even though I'm not yours, but that's okay. I know we will meet as lovers again either that's in a couple months or maybe even 15 years.

I will wait however long it takes.

Sincerely yours,
                           Kenzie Diaz.

A/N- I'll get back into the story line next chapter but this letter she wrote for him will definitely be used in the future:)
I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to go into detail about how Kenzie really feels about him deep deep down:)

Anyways have a goodnight loves!

Also we almost have 1k on this book which is fucking insane. I love you all sm<3

Also shoutout to my lovelies who reads the chapters as soon as I update them<3

If you haven't already please eat and drink!:)