Chapter eight

(Warning: difficult topics, mentions of sexual assault do not read if it's makes you uncomfortable)

*KENZIE's POV*

I woke up to a pair of hands shaking me lightly I open my eyes to see Eli smiling down at me " Kenzie I'm sorry but we have to get to school or your mother will be suspicious"
I looked around to see me and Eli's bed then the realization of what happened last night hit me.
I nodded my head slowly and started to get up as soon at I got on my feet i start to feel the pain from my thighs all the way up to my chest area, I winced in pain but stopped and tried to keep my composure. Even though i was hurting badly and the events from last night kept replaying over and over in my head I needed to be strong today not just for the sake of me but for the sake of my brother I wasn't the only one hurting I know that, Miguel got beat up pretty badly, so I need to be there for him today since I couldn't last night.

I looked over at eli and realized what he had done for me I appreciate him so much, and after last night I had honestly and completely fell in love with him all that he is, and all that he does is just so pure and innocent and I love that. The boy right in front of me took care of me when I was at my lowest and that's all anyone could ask for. I looked at him and smiled allowing a tear roll down my face " eli" I said in a soft voice he looked up from the floor " yeah?" He said in that innocent voice that I love " thank you so much for last night truly, it means so much to me you are such a good person, but I'm also sorry you had to take time away from your night to care for me I know you didn't get much sleep" I said with multiple tears rolling down my face at this point he walked over to me and wiped them off " hey, I wanted to help you okay?, so don't apologize, it broke my heart seeing you like that last night I wanted to make you feel safe" he said in a comfortable smile before hugging me.

He pulled away and looked at the time realizing we only have 10 minutes to get ready " hey, uh since you don't have clothes you can wear them for today, but I'll uh- go get a bra from my mom since you don't have one" he said In an awkward tone i nodded okay.
He came back about two minutes later and handed me the bra and walked out so I can change.
I pulled the shirt off slowly and winced at the pain from my ribs. I eventually got the bra on slowly but surely. I pulled the blue sweater back on and told Eli I was ready to leave.
He helped me down the stairs considering that my thighs hurt to bad to bend correctly at the moment. As we got downstairs I met eyes with his mom " oh Kenzie" she said as she began crying, she walked over and hugged me before letting go and walking out to her car.
Eli and I walked out together him helping me in the backseat.

Kenzie: miggy can you bring my backpack to school?

Miggy😡: yeah of course, when you get to school can we talk?

Kenzie: yeah of course, I love you I'll see you there.
Read:7:09am

Eli and I got out of his mom's car and walked into school.
As soon as I got into school I looked around for Miguel and saw him talking to Demetri, he met eyes with me and his eyes immediately sadden as did mine seeing his face. I looked over to Eli " I'll be back in going to talk to miggy" I said as he smiled.
I walked over to miggy not showing my pain of how bad my thighs hurt. He saw me and said " can we talk like now?" He said in a sad voice I nodded my head yes and he drug me into a empty classroom. He looked at me with sad eyes " are you okay? You didn't come home last night, mom was worried about you" it felt like as weight has been lifted off my shoulders my brother didn't know what happened to me last night which was big relief so we could focus on him and not me for once.
I sighed " yeah, I'm fine" that was a total lie. I'm hurting, I'm hurting and I don't how to make it go away.

Demetri, Miguel, eli and I were all sitting in the library eating lunch since none of us didn't want to go the the Cafeteria.
Demetri spoke up " so that's it, no more karate?" Miguel looked down disappointed " I guess so"
" it's probably for the best, it was starting to boost your confidence"
" isn't that a good thing" Miguel and I Both  said in sync
"No, what has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash" Demetri said disappointed.
" I thought it was kinda cool how you stood up to kyler" eli spoke up making me smile.
" ARE YOU INSANE" Demetri said in a yelling manner.
" let me ask you, what's the best superpower anyone could have"
" super strength" Miguel and I said in sync.
Demetri almost immediately replied " wrong. Invisibility a distant second would be super speed to run away fast" look back down at his paper

Run away from who? Kyler said putting his hand around Eli's back as I rolled my eyes.
" whom"
I heard. I heard the voice I did not want to hear. I froze the worst thing I could do is freeze and I did. I sat there not listening to anything not doing anything, I couldn't move.
Everything that happened kept flooding back. The memory of him thrusting into me over and over again and didn't stop laid there in my mind, playing over and over again. I felt a pair of hands around me. I know those hands I could recognize them anywhere. It was brucks.
" how about we finish where we left off the other night" He said whispering in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
" stop, please stop" I said in a low voice tears running down my cheek as I heard them walk away it was like I was free I sighed loud.
I felt a pair of hands pull me out of the Library it was eli.
I could feel the tears stream down my face, my cheeks getting hot and my head pounding from crying.
Eli looked at me and over at Miguel " kens, you need to tell him" I couldn't say anything I choked up, so I lifted my shirt up.

Miguel's eyes widened. I looked at him and all I could do was fall into his arms pulling both of us to the floor. " I'm sorry- I'm so sorry i didn't tell you, but everything's always about me I didn't wanna upset you I wanted to make sure you w- were okay" I said choking a sob

" don't ever worry about me again, we need to get you some help, kens you're not okay" Miguel said allowing a tear roll down his cheek.

A/n- okay so Miguel finally knows what happened to Kenzie. I promise next chapter there will more eli and Kenzie moments<3
Thank you for the reads btw I love you guys:)