Chapter 10

For the last few days me and Miguel have been training hard. Running up and down reseda boulevard and practicing on each other, stuff like that.
I've been thinking about Eli a lot lately, ever since that night at the beach we've become more close. We hangout almost everyday. I'm in love with him if I'm being totally honest, but he could never love me back.

I was interrupted by the door chiming to look over and find Aisha standing
" what the hell, no yoga till 5 no matter how bad you need it "

" I'm actually here for karate, I saw your website and it said that there was supposed to be a session today" Aisha said looking embarrassed.

" well I appreciate you coming in but there are no girls in cobra Kai" Johnny said.

I looked over at him confused " but sensei I'm a girl and I'm in cobra Kai"  he looked back at me " yeah but that's different you're strong and you don't act like a girl"

Aisha said " why not" moving her hand up in a questioning gesture. " same reason there aren't women in the army, doesn't make sense"

Miguel spoke up " uh- sensei I need to show you something in the office" leaving me and Aisha.

I walked over to her " listen, I know he seems a like an ass but he's a good guy" I said reassuring her.

Miguel and Johnny walked out of the office " okay take off your shoes, hop on the mat" he said gesturing her over.

" okay after further review I've decided to allow female students, but if you wanna be in cobra Kai you can't act like a girl" Johnny finished.

Aisha sighed " what do you mean? How do girls act"

" oh don't, give me that all emotional, loud, complain-y, never letting you finish a sentence.
" well I know a few guys that act just the s-"
Johnny cut her off " QUIET" Jesus this guy I thought.

" my student tells me you've been harassed at school" Johnny said pacing but in a calm way.

"Yeah, mostly online, I get mean texts and emails send to me makes me not wanna go" Aisha stated.

" and who sends you these messages" Johnny said sounding eager.

" well they're mostly anonymous, these kids create fake accounts and they tell me things like I'm ugly, and that I should kill myself" I looked over at Aisha with sorrow knowing how she felt, I've been there.

Johnny stopped infront of her " oh. My .god, WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES back in my day if you wanted to tease someone you did it to their face it was honor, respect these geeks hiding behind their computers are a bunch of spineless losers"

" you're not a afraid of these losers are you?"

" no"

" are you gonna take shit from these losers?"

" no"

" good because when I'm done with you, you're gonna be sending a message back only it's not gonna be with your keyboard, it's gonna be with you fists" Johnny said holding his fists up to her.

~~~ time skip ~~~

Once we got out of training after Miguel got his ass beat by Aisha, I texted eli to see what he was doing.

Kenzie: hey Eli, if you aren't doing anything I thought me, you Demetri and Miguel could hangout maybe watch a movie together since we got out of training early.