Chapter 2 (First sight)

\Art is not mine/

The morning after Tatsumi's fifteenth birthday him Ieyasu and Sayo got there weapon's and got ready for the trip to the capital.

Tatsumi
"Bye mom and dad!"

Tatsumi's mother
"Bye Tatsumi!"

Tatsumi's father
"See ya later kiddo!"

The three friend's were now on there way to the empire during there trip the had to kill a few danger beast but it was nothing to bad at least until they heard a scream.

??????
"Ahhhhh!"

The scream sounded very much like a female the three waisted no time in running to find the source of the scream.

The source of the scream was from a young girl with black hair done up in twin tail's she was being held up in the air by a large danger beast that was crushing her.

Tatsumi jumped into the air and slashed the monster's arm off and caught the girl before they hit the ground.

Tatsumi
"Are you alright?"

Black haired girl
"I think so."

Tatsumi got up and grabed his sword ready to fight this beast Ieyasu and Sayo grabed there weapon's ready to fight.

Ieyasu
"This thing's nothing with our training let's do this!"

Sayo
"Ready you're selve's we don't know what this thing has up it's sleeve's!"

Ieyasu wasted no time at all before cutting off one of it's leg's knocking it down.

Sayo slashed off three more of the monster's many arm's with her spear.

Tatsumi started cutting through the danger beast flesh from the stomach up to the throat before finally beheading it.

After the danger beast died Tatsumi noticed he was bleeding from his chest during the fight he had been slashed by one of the monster's claw's.

Tatsumi
"Son of a-"

Tatsumi said before passed out from blood loss.

Ieyasu
"Shit Tatsumi wake up!"

After hearing the shouting a girl with red eye's saw the result's of the fight.

Red eyed girl
"Kurome! Are you okay!?"

Kurome
"I'm fine but that boy need's help."

Sayo
"C'mon don't die don't die!"

Red eyed girl
"Let's get him to base the doctor should be able to help him."

Ieyasu
"Yeah that sound's good!"

Ieyasu picked up Tatsumi and started carrying him Tatsumi still had a grip on his sword so he wasn't quite dead yet but they were fighting the clock.

After a couple hour's Tatsumi finally woke up i'll be it very dizzy he was in a hospital bed and very confused.

Ieyasu
"Oh thank god!"

Tatsumi
"Ieyasu what happened?"

Ieyasu
"You almost died saving a girl."

Tatsumi
"Is she alright?"

Ieyasu
"Yeah she's fine."

Tatsumi
"Where are we?"

Ieyasu
"Well one of the empire's assassin's saw how banged up you were and took us here to get you treatment."

Tatsumi
"Well i would like to thank them myself."

Red eyed girl
"Is he awake?"

Ieyasu
"Yeah he is."

Red eyed girl
"Good we thought we lost you when you're heart stoped but luckly you're friend here know's C.P.R and saved you're life."

Ieyasu
"It's more of a requirement for where we were trained to know stuff like that."

Red eyed girl
"Well that's good by the way i never got you're name you're friend's were so paniked they never told me."

Tatsumi
"Well my name's Tatsumi. What's your's?"

Red eyed girl
"My name's Akame nice to meet you."

Tatsumi
"Likewise."

Tatsumi
(She's kinda cute)

Akame
"If you hadn't steped in and fought that monster off my sister could have been killed."

Tatsumi
"That's how i was trained protect the innocent and worry about you're self later."

Kurome
"Is he up yet?"

Akame
"Yes Kurome he's up."

Kurome
"Thank you for saving me."

Tatsumi
"Well i wasn't just gonna let a lone girl  get killed by a danger beast it would be quite dishonorable to anyone i've trained with."

Akame
"Hm i can assume you trained with master Yagi."

Tatsumi
"How'd you know?"

Akame
"Just from the marking on you're friend's sword me and Kurome trained with him."

Kurome
"Hey sis is dinner almost ready? I'm hungry."

Akame
"Go ask Green he's the one cooking."

Kurome
"Okay."

Tatsumi
(Akame i wish i had the gut's to tell you how beautiful you are without making it sound akward maybe we could be friend's maybe)

The crush begin's

(Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and i'll see y'all next chapter bye)