Chapter 3 (Meet the elite seven)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi had just been saved by a group of very great people that worked for the empire this was something he hadn't planed on but him and his friend's may just be able to join if they can show that they can take the work.

Akame
"Oh you're up walking?"

Tatsumi
"Yeah i just have to keep moving don't want the old joint's to lock up on me."

Akame
"So last night i over heard you talking about joining the army after looking through you're training record you and you're friend's could be part of our squad."

Tatsumi
"You being serious?"

Akame
"Yeah you've trained with master Yagi and passed his training as the highest ranked student there."

Tatsumi
"How did you know that?"

Akame
"Master Yagi trained many in the empire's army and has done so in his village he send's result's to the emperor himself to look for good recruit's you would make a great addition to our team."

Tatsumi
"Well that's one more thing i didn't know about that old man he's a sly one."

Akame
"Well let me intoduse you to everyone."

Akame grabed Tatsumi's arm and showed him around.

Akame
"This is Guy as a quick fact he was banned from ever cooking again because he almost burnt down the base twice."

Guy
"Please don't remind me."

Akame
"Anyway this is Poney."

Poney
"Hi nice to meet you."

Tatsumi
"You're quite energetic aren't you."

Poney
"Yup yup yup!"

Akame
"Now let's-"

Green
"Hello there bae who's this asshole?"

Tatsumi
"Well fuck you too."

Akame
"Green stop harasing our new member."

Green
"Well if he's trying to-"

*SMACK*

Najasho
"Have some digity Green and leave him alone!"

Green
"Dickhead."

Najasho
"My apoligy's for his little outburst he seem's to think him and Akame are made for eachother even though she's told him she's not intrested."

Tatsumi
"If he keep's it up i'll knock him down a bit."

Tsukushi
"Yeah that would be nice to watch my name's Tsukushi by the way."

Akame
"At least you're not like him Tatsumi."

Natala
"Hey there nice to see that the guy who saved one of our own is okay."

Tatsumi
"And you are?"

Natala
"My name's Natala and this is Cornelia."

Cornelia
"Hey."

Akame
"Oh hey Gin!"

Gin
"Hey Akame new guy's awake i see."

Gozuki
"It's great to see he has recovered so soon since that cut was rather deep almost damaging you're bone's you could have been killed."

Tatsumi
"Well i was trained to protect those who are out matched Kurome couldn't fight that thing alone she was getting crushed by that thing."

Sayo
"I grew up with him he's quite powerful one slash from his blade can kill highly dangerous monster's since he's studied every danger beast weak spot."

Ieyasu
"He's also very skilled with way more than just his sword he's trained with spear's dagger's bow's you name it he's trained with it."

Najasho
"The three of you are deadly as is you really don't need a team if you can kill an ultra-class danger beast like that."

Ieyasu
"Well the three of us have had this planed for year's so i think we know what were getting into."

Gozuki
"I'll give you a chance if you can prove yourselve's you can join us."

Tatsumi
"We accept we'll show you that were more deadly than you're little sword there."

Akame
(Please don't do anything stupid the last thing i want to do is go to you're home and have to tell you're family that there child had just died)

Gozuki
"The test begin's tomorrow morning be ready."

Tatsumi
"You're on old man."

(That's all for this chapter see y'all next chapter bye)