Chapter 8 (Confession)

\Art is not mine/

It's been six month's since Tatsumi Ieyasu and Sayo joined the elite seven ever since then Akame has had these feeling's that only got stronger by the day and today was the day she would tell him about how she felt.

Akame
(Today is the day i trully hope he share's my feeling's and like's me back. I hope he doesn't reject me please don't be upset when i tell you)

With Tatsumi

Tatsumi
(Holy hell i've never been more nervous in my life i hope she like's me back if not i'll still be there for her i'll be her shoulder to cry on i'll be her everything)

Tatsumi and Akame were both very nervous since today was the day that they both thought would be the right time to confess there true feeling's to eachother.

With Akame

Akame
"I've never been this scared in my life. What if he reject's me and get's angry?"

Sayo
"Akame calm down Tatsumi's not the type of guy to get angry over stuff like that."

Akame
"Do you think he'll really like me?"

Sayo
"He always talk's about you how beautiful you are how strong you are he love's you to death."

Akame
"Okay i can do this."

With Tatsumi

Tatsumi
"I feel like i'm gonna have a panic attack. What if she doesn't like me?"

Najasho
"Breath Tatsumi we don't need you passing out."

Natala
"Yeah beside's she's always talking about you she clearly has a crush on you."

Guy
"Like c'mon man she's always watching you when you're training."

Ieyasu
"If all else fail's just know you at least tried."

Tatsumi
"Yeah you're right if it does fail i know i tried okay i'm calm now."

Natala
"And don't worry about Green we tied him up and locked him in the closet so he can't interupt this."

Tatsumi couldn't help but start laughing at what Natala said.

Tatsumi
"Please tell me you're joking!"

Najasho
"Nope we really did it."

Flashback

Green
"Oh hey guy's what can i do for you?"

*CLICK*

Green
"Why did you lock the door?"

*STEP STEP STEP*

Green
"Why do you have that rope?"

*STEP STEP STEP*

Green
"Don't hurt me! AHHHH!"

End of flashback

Ieyasu
"And that's what we did."

Tatsumi
"Oh my god what the hell."

After the two of them were reassured they were ready.

Tatsumi was sitting on the edge of the lake waiting to see if Akame would come.

Akame had come up behind him and told him.

Akame
"Hey Tatsumi i have something i need to tell you."

Tatsumi
"I'm here fire away."

Akame
"Well ever since we met i've been having these feeling's for you and they've only gotten stronger every day."

Tatsumi
(Is she confessing to me? I should be confessing to her but if she is then i'm okay with it)

Akame
"Well what i'm trying to say is."

Akame
"I love you."

Akame closed her eye's waiting for a responce when she felt a certant someone place his lip's against her's she opened her eye's in shock to see Tatsumi kissing her.

Akame closed her eye's again and gave in to the kiss she wraped her arm's around his neck as Tatsumi wraped his around her waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

Akame
(I never thought i'd ever be this happy but it's true i have finally been given someone that love's me for who i am)

The two broke off there kiss for a minute just to say.

Akame
"I love you."

Tatsumi
"I love you too."

(Hope everyone enjoyed see y'all later bye)