Chapter 13 (Meeting night raid)

\Art is not mine/

Akame
"Ready?"

Tatsumi
"Ready as i'll ever be."

Akame
"Then let's go."

Akame opened the main door to the base and they were meet by a blonde lady who grabed Tatsumi.

Blonde lady
"Who's this cutie?"

Akame
"He's mine Leone back off!"

Leone
"Christ i've never seen you so protective over someone especially a boy."

Tatsumi
"I'm her boyfriend and i've been her boyfriend for about two year's."

Leone
"Well i've still never seen her so protective the entire time i've known her."

Akame
"Just don't try and take him from me and you won't have to sleep with one eye open tonight."

Leone had a look fear on her face Akame had never gave a threat to anyone not even Kurome when she left night raid,
(one of the reason's they founded a new base)
So this was new.

Lubbock
"So this is the boyfriend?"

Tatsumi
"Yeah."

Mine
"He doesn't look like much he look's kinda weak."

Tatsumi
"You're talking to the guy who decapitated everyone in Wild hunt plus some."

Lubbock
"Never judge a book by it's cover i guess."

Tatsumi
"Speaking of that there's something in my backpack that's making it really heavy."

Tatsumi reached into his backpack and looked around it and found what was making it so heavy.

Tatsumi
"There it is."

It was an incubator with an egg in it with red four pointed star's around it.

Mine
"So you just so happen to have a danger beast egg that you're hatching for a pet."

Tatsumi
"Why the heck not."

Sheele
"Oh hello there. Who are you?"

Tatsumi
"The name's Tatsumi i can assume you're Sheele."

Sheele
"Indeed."

Lubbock
"Hey Sheele do you know what kind of danger beast this is from the egg?"

Sheele
"From the look's of it this is a Tyrant egg there have been Tyrant's before this but none have fully grown before they died since there natural prey has died out."

Leone
"So if we raise this one it could give us a huge advantage."

Sheele
"It will be combat ready by nine month's after hatching they get really large really fast at nine month's they can already fly, Breath there plasma fire, And hunt for prey on there own."

Bulat
"So this is Akame's boyfriend he look's quite strong."

Tatsumi
"Well i was trained by old man Yagi."

Bulat
"Hm."

Ieyasu
"Tatsumi oh my god it has been to long dude how the hell are you!"

Sayo
"Damn never thought i'd see you here."

Tatsumi
"Well you're seeing it now believe it."

Lubbock
"So when you said you decapitated everyone in Wild hunt did you mean it?"

Tatsumi
"Well let's just say they regreted crossing my path."

Lubbock Mine Leone and Bulat had expresion's of shock on there face's.

Akame wasn't listening however she was just happy to hear his voice.

Akame
(Just hearing you're voice is so amazing i only hope that you can keep our promess and survive so we can get married)

Tatsumi
(I swore to you Akame that i would marry you and i damn sure will keep that promess even if i have to fight off the forces of hell it self i will keep my promess)

After everyone meet Tatsumi it had gotten pretty late and everyone was going to bed.

Akame
"Tatsumi can you sleep with me tonight?"

Tatsumi
"Of course Akame."

The couple made there way to Akame's room.

Akame had changed into her nighty Tatsumi removed his shirt and they climbed into her bed.

Akame
"Good night Tatsumi i love you."

Tatsumi
"I love you too Akame."

The two kissed one more time before falling asleep.

(Hope you all liked the chapter see y'all later bye)