Chapter 28 (Wedding day)

\Art is not mine/

Najenda and the girl's took Akame dress shoping for her up coming wedding Akame was looking for something simple but the girl's were looking for something out of this world.

Chelsea
"How 'bout this one?"

Akame
"A little to much on the cleavage."

Najenda
"Maybe this one?"

Akame
"A little to small."

The girl's had been looking for an hour until they found one that they felt Akame would like.

Kurome
"This one look's super pretty!"

Akame checked it out and desided.

Akame
"It's perfect."

With Tatsumi

Tatsumi's dad Wave Lubbock and Bulat had taken him to a store to find a tux for his wedding.

Lubbock
"This one is the best."

Tatsumi
"I would rather keep my chest covered not open for all to see."

Bulat
"Hmm we need something that would say that he's the groom."

Wave
"You said it."

Tatsumi's father
"This one could say that."

Tatsumi looked at it and desided that this one would be the best.

Day of the wedding

11:36 A:M

Akame was quite nervous today was the day she was getting married to Tatsumi and she was feeling a mixture of nervousness and happiness and Tatsumi was feeling much the same. Najenda had walked up to Akame and started talking with her to build up her confedince.

Akame
"I never thought in a million year's that i would be getting married."

Najenda
"Well today is the day Tatsumi asked you to marry him and you two are basicly made for each other."

Akame
"Thank you boss i needed that."

With Tatsumi

Tatsumi's father
"Try to calm down she said yes to marry you she clearly love's you."

Wave
"Yeah i don't think she would say yes just to not show up."

Bulat
"Beside's i heard her here earler she's ready to marry you."

Tatsumi
"Thank you guy's i needed that."

Tatsumi had made his way to the main room and waited for his soon to be wife.

Akame had walked through the doorway with Najenda walking her down the aisle.

Preist"My friend's today we join in the wonderous day of two lover's taking each other's hand in marrage

Preist
"My friend's today we join in the wonderous day of two lover's taking each other's hand in marrage. Akame do you take Tatsumi to be you're lovely wedded husband for as long as you both shall live."

Akame
"I do."

Preist
"Tatsumi do you take Akame to be you're lovely wedded wife for as long as you both shall live."

Tatsumi
"I do."

Preist
"You may kiss the bride."

Tatsumi and Akame had locked lip's for the last time as just boyfriend and girlfriend now as of this moment they were Husband and Wife.

They had taken the wedding celibration outside for the party during it they had the picture taken.

Akame had tossed the bouquet of flower's which was caught by Sheele and after that they started the dance which Lubbock was break dancing but Tatsumi and Akame were doing a more romantic dance

After the dance they had used the Incursio key to cut the wedding cake.

The party had went late into the night after it had ended Tatsumi and Akame had went to there room for sleep because tomorrow was there honnymoon.

(Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye)