Chapter 4 (The Challenge)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi woke up the next morning and got ready for Gozuki's challenge he was confident that he could beat this old man with his training he felt that he had a good chance.

Najasho
"Good morning Tatsumi. How did you sleep last night?"

Tatsumi
"Pretty good. Soo what do you think my odd's are to beat this old guy?"

Najasho
"I'd say fifty fifty he's dosen't have much of a background in fighting but his sword kill's anything in one cut."

Tatsumi
"Then i'll have to use my secret skill he won't see it coming."

Najasho
"Hmm sound's interesting. What is you're secret skill?"

Tatsumi
"You'll just have to watch and see."

Kurome
"Morning."

Kurome said as she walked out of her room she was still in her pj's and holding her teddy bear she was rubbing her eye's as she sat down at the table and started munching on the breakfast that Najasho made.

After everyone was up and had there breakfast Gozuki entered the room and told Tatsumi that it was time for the fight.

Tatsumi
"Alright old man let's do this then."

Akame
"He's gonna get hurt!"

Najasho
"He told me that he has a secret skill but never said what it was so i can only assume that it has to do with his sword."

Gozuki
"Ready to run back to you're village crying little punk?"

Tatsumi
"That's what i should be saying to you."

Tatsumi said before slaming his blade into the ground and called out.

Tatsumi
"Incursio!"

Tatsumi"Incursio!"

All
"What the!"

All"What the!"

Gozuki"No matter i'll send you off to hell!"

Gozuki
"No matter i'll send you off to hell!"

Tatsumi dashed out of the smoke in a very dragon like suit of armor.

Tatsumi
"Time to kick some ass!"

Gozuki slashed his blade down as Tatsumi caught the sword in his hand.

Tatsumi
"Heh that's cute."

Tatsumi punched Gozuki sending him flying into the air and grabed him by the leg slaming him to the ground.

Tatsumi
"Get up i'm not done with you!"

Gozuki
"You're dead you little brat!"

Tatsumi grabed his spear and blocked Gozuki's attack and slamed the grip of the spear into the side his opponent's head.

Tatsumi
"And you're supposed to be the leader of this team don't make me laugh."

Natala
"He's taunting him? Is Tatsumi really stronger than the Murasame?"

Tatsumi grabed Gozuki's leg's and said.

Tatsumi
"I'm gonna send you flying!"

Tatsumi started spinning and threw him head first into a tree.

Gozuki
"*Painful grown's*"

Tatsumi
"You're weaker than a low-class danger beast you have no training to beat some one who passed old man Yagi's class."

Gozuki
"How did you beat me?"

Tatsumi
"Simple my training is superior to your's. I can't accept defeat at you're hand's or my training was for nothing."

Akame
(He's so strong and handsome what am i feeling do i have... a crush)

Tatsumi's armor faded and he reached his hand out.

Tatsumi
"That was a good fight."

Gozuki grabed his hand and Tatsumi helped him up.

Gozuki
"I really underestimated you kid you really are a great fighter."

Tatsumi
"That's my secret weapon noone expects the young kid from a village in the south."

Green
"I could have done that."

Green whispered to himself.

Akame
(That boy Tatsumi he's stronger that any warrior i've fought but he's cuter than a puppy)

Poney
"Hey Akame you alright?"

Akame
"Yeah just thinking."

Akame
(About how cute he is i just want to be close to him maybe just maybe i could be his girlfriend or better his future wife that's of course if he like's me back if not that that would hurt me worse than any blade could)

Tatsumi
(She's looking at me and blushing? What dose that mean? Does she like me? No impossible she's so beautiful she deserve's so much better than me)

Tatsumi+Akame
(But just maybe we could end up married in the future)

(That's all for this chapter see y'all later bye)