Chapter 21 (Darkest night)

\Art is not mine/

Night raid had went back to base for rest before they attack the empire's checkpoint's and drive them into the ground.

Wave and Run had joined that morning but regardless nothing could heal the hurt Akame was feeling.

She had went to her bedroom after dinner and it was clear that she was hurting she was sitting on her bed quietly crying she knew that tonight Tatsumi wasn't going to be there to hold her.

Akame
"Why couldn't it have been me? Why couldn't i have been the one to be shot? Why can't we just be happy without losing the people we love most?"

Akame had been crying her eye's out for about an hour questioning herself "Why" why was she the one to lose everything her friend's her sister and now her lover.

All she ever wanted was to just be happy but that seemed impossible being as she lost the one person that truly made her feel loved.

Akame
"Tatsumi please help me."

She said as she balled up one her bed and continued crying.

After a couple hour's she stood up and went to her closet and grabed the white jacket Tatsumi had given her when he left the elite seven to fight wild hunt.

She threw on the jacket and snuck out of her bedroom window she desided to go on a walk before going to sleep she just needed to do something that helped her to ease the pain.

Akame
"I won't give up on you Tatsumi we swore that we would get married and have a family i refuse to give up on our future."

Flashback

Past Akame
[Promess me that one day we'll get married Tatsumi]

Past Tatsumi
[I swear on it noone will be able to harm you as long as i'm alive my hand's will be you're sword and my flesh you're shield i will remain unbroken]

Past Akame
[Tatsumi out of all the girl's here why did you choose me?]

Past Tatsumi
[It's simple my heart choise you over anyone else you have the missing piece of my heart]

Past Akame
[One day we'll be married and we'll never be apart]

Past Tatsumi
[Maybe we'll have a baby or two]

Past Akame
[*Giggle* Well that's what married people do isn't it]

Past Tatsumi
[I guess you're right]

Past Akame
[*Smooch* I know i am]

Past Tatsumi
[You're always right]

Flashback end's

Akame hadn't realised how long she had been walking she looked up at the moon and saw it was the middle of the night she had went on her walk at nine o'clock she had to get back to base before morning.

Akame
(I know we'll find a way to save you Tatsumi i refuse to give up on you)

Akame had gotten back to base in a couple minute's and she was finally had gotten to sleep as she dreamed away about her future with Tatsumi.

She held one of her pillow's pretending it was Tatsumi as she slept.

Her dream's seemed so real it was as if it wasn't a dream at all but a vision of her future.

(Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye)