Chapter 6 (True feeling's)

\Art is not mine/

Akame woke up at six forty nine in the morning to the unmistakable sound of Tatsumi awake doing his morning training and the smell of Najasho and Ieyasu cooking breakfast.

Akame
"Good morning."

Ieyasu
"Morning Akame if you couldn't hear it Tatsumi is outside training and breakfast will be done in about three minute's."

Najasho
"Hey Akame were you okay last night? Cause i heard you saying something about Tatsumi last night but i couldn't quite understand what."

Akame
"It's nothing."

Ieyasu
"Whatever you say."

Akame
"Hey Ieyasu what does Tatsumi have planed for his future?"

Ieyasu
"You'll have to ask him that he keep's very quiet about it."

Najasho
"He told me that he doesn't plan on staying a part of the army for the rest of his life so i can assume he's thinking about early retirement but that's just my assuption i could be completely wrong."

Akame
"Hm maybe he could be thinking about opening a dojo so the people of the empire can learn how to defend themselves from danger beast i don't know anything is possible."

Najasho
"Anyway about a minute or two and breakfast will be ready."

Akame
"Ieyasu what kind of person is Tatsumi?"

Ieyasu
"Well he's braver than can be he'd lay down his life for anyone regardless if he know's them he's very kind he's a very lovable guy noone has the ball's to swing at him cause if the mess with him or anyone he know's he'll make them wish they were never born."

Akame
"Jeez."

Ieyasu
"He grew up as an only child he's very family loving person not once has he ever seen someone else's feeling's as unimportant he's all around just a great guy."

Akame
"Awkward question. Has he ever had a girlfriend?"

Ieyasu
"Surprisingly no he's never had a girlfriend most the girl's in our village have been more into people who get in trouble like criminal's and he hate's criminal's."

Akame
"So he's single."

Ieyasu
"Yup Sayo has been more of a big sister to the both of us."

Najasho
"Hm anyway can one of you get Tatsumi breakfast is done."

Akame went outside to get Tatsumi but seeing him shirtless made that a little tough.

Akame
"T-tatsumi breakfast is ready!"

Tatsumi
"I'll be there in a second!"

After Akame told Tatsumi her and the other two went to wake up the rest of the member's.

During the meal Tsukushi asked him a question.

Tsukushi
"So how did you get a teigu?"

Tatsumi
"It was passed down from my great grandfather he hold's the original Incursio armor. He passed this one down to me seeing that i had the strength to tame the tyrant i guess."

Poney
"Christ you hear that everyday teigu's aren't normally passed down."

Natala
"Yeah normally someone so young is given a Shingu. Teigu's are quite powerful weapon's that only the strongest people can hold much like Gozuki."

Akame
(Hah so handsome)

Tatsumi
"Are you okay Akame?"

Akame
"Yeah i'm fine."

Green
(Grrr this guy is ruining my chance's with Akame if he keep's going i'm gonna kick his ass)

After breakfast Akame found Tatsumi outside just looking at the valley ahead.

Akame
"Hey Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi
"Hey Akame what's up?"

Akame sat down and heard Tatsumi say something.

Tatsumi
"This would be a nice place to build a small house the view would be perfect for a small wooden house it would also be an amazing place to raise some children."

Akame
"I-it really would."

After a minute of silence Akame asked Tatsumi a question.

Akame
"Tatsumi what do you have planed in you're future?"

Tatsumi
"To be honest just have a small home a wife maybe have some kid's nothing to out of this world."

Akame
"Hm i was thinking something similar."

Tatsumi
"Hm."

Akame
"Do you have a plan for who you're wife would be?"

Tatsumi blushed and slightly smiled.

Tatsumi
"Maybe but it's a secret."

Akame's face turned bright red at his comment was he talking about her.

Akame
(If he's talking about me being his future wife than i'll be ready for him to ask the question)

(Hope everyone enjoyed see y'all next chapter bye)