𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮

she's mine, and I'll make sure you never forget it 

[THIRD POV]

Kenma arrived at his destination, the once-lively club. Standing there was none other than Suna Rintaro, the man who was waiting for Kenma to show up. 

Kenma smirked to himself, seeing Suna was quite a surprise, but it wasn't something that entirely shocked him.

Kenma left his vehicle, walking towards Suna. He lifted his head up, to see the blonde, and he pulled his gun out.

Kenma did the same, pointing it at Suna.

"Hello stranger," Suna greeted, "Fancy meeting you, sucks that it has to be in such a dirty location."

"How long have you been waiting?" Kenma went straight to the interrogation, "I am not convinced that you were just happening to stand here with no intention of meeting me."

"I knew you'd come soon," Suna smiled deceivingly, "Your girl came twice to me, after all."

Kenma said nothing to that, it was disgusting if anything. 

"Silence is a strong reply," Suna said, "I feel as if you feel hatred towards me."

"Hatred is only an understatement," Kenma lowly said, "You not only target me in the middle of an important meeting, you target my woman as well."

"What can I say? It has always been a thing in the gang world, where the most prized possessions of higher ups such as (Y/N) herself were to be involved-"

"She has nothing to do with my problems!" Kenma yelled at him, "Leave her out of this!"

"Oh?" the reply that Kenma gave was striking to Suna, "We both know that is a lie."

"It was just a coincidence that you happened to fall in love with a killer's-"

Kenma pulled the trigger, in attempt to shoot Suna, however the latter moved out of the way quickly. Suna nearly fell, but he kept his stance.

"Does the name of him upset you?" Suna simply asked. 

"You wouldn't understand."

"But I would," Suna's expression changed completely, "Do you know, Kozume?"

"They are ridiculing Nekoma in my side of the country."