𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪'𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂

baby, you're so cute for what?

[THIRD POV]

The drive back to the hotel was mostly silent. Kenma climbed into the backseat with (Y/N) against him. He took his suit coat off, that had blood splattered on it. (Y/N) slightly panicked at those thoughts, but... she knew that Kenma must have done something in order to protect himself or such.

(Y/N) straddled Kenma, her head laying against his chest. She could hear his heart beating, it was paced and calm, so as his breathing. 

His scent was still the same- the faint cologne that contrasted largely from others. 

And Kenma's touch, it was subtle and addicting to be honest. To be touched by Kenma's delicate hands, it was like a touch from the Gods. 

He was this softie when it came to (Y/N). His intents to kill was almost as if they vanished completely. He wasn't rough with anything, he treated as if what was in his hands was something fragile.

Which didn't contrast largely. 

(Y/N) laid there against Kenma, closing her eyes as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Her eyes were tired of crying, they burned almost. She needed to rest them or else she'd have an ache, Kenma would have told her the same and she knew it. 

Kenma held her, his arms wrapped around her to secure her. He also missed holding her like this, he wished that when there were peaceful times like this, that he could complete ignore the fact that he had killed a prominent member of a prominent gang.

But he couldn't.

Despite his heart beating pacingly, his mind was racing so fast.

Kozume Kenma had killed Suna Rintaro, in the parking lot and alley of a deserted club.

That would spark up many issues in the gang world.

Kenma glanced down at the now-sleeping (Y/N). Her hands bunched up at part of his shirt, indicating that she was holding onto him with some intensity. Kenma couldn't help but softly laugh at that. 

He removed her hand off of him, to release that stress because Kenma was holding her already, there was no need.

And yet, her hands moved back to that part of his wrinkled shirt, as if it were default.

Kenma sighed as he looked over to Yamamoto, where they met eyes through the mirror of the car. 

"Tora," Kenma says not too loud to wake (Y/N) up, but loud enough for Yamamoto to hear, "When we get back, I would like you to watch (Y/N) for a little while-"