𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽

it's so cute to see you stumble over your words

[THIRD POV]

The two drove far from the mansion, back into the city. Before anything happened though, Kenma and (Y/N) bought a comfy pair of shoes for (Y/N). She scolded at him slightly, but Kenma stayed unfazed.

"I hate rich people." she said to Kenma, not really meaning it as Kenma slipped her shoes on for her because she refused to wear such expensive shoes.

"Yet you're dating one of the richest men in the city."

"Hmph."

Afterwards, Kenma continued the drive. 

She recognized the buildings, the lights, even the small shops that sat closed on the sidelines.

She gasped when she saw the little toy shop as well, she used to visit there and buy toys for the children who'd run there after school.

A warm smile enclosed on her lips, had the nostalgia gotten the better of her?

Kenma, who silently drove, allowed (Y/N) to reminisce about her time in the city. She grew up here, there was no reason for her to not want to gaze upon the many architectures.

"We are going to go to a lake (Y/N)," he told her, "There is one by the city, I am sure you know what I am talking about."

"Of course." she smiled.

In just moments, Kenma had driven to the parking lot of the little boardwalk to the lake. She stepped out, and the two held hands as they walked to the lake.

It was empty, no people were there thankfully.

Kenma chose a spot on the concrete part of the area, sitting down. (Y/N) followed afterwards, flattening her dress as she sat. 

Kenma put her arm around her, pulling her closer. She smiled at the action, leaning her head down on his shoulder.

The two gazed at the lake. The sky was dark now, but there were lanterns and lampposts near them, providing them light.

But to Kenma, his star right under his arms was enough for him to see.

The lake looked black from afar, but nonetheless it was breathtaking.

"I used to come here during breaks," (Y/N) told Kenma, "There used to be little ducks and stray cats; I would feed them whenever I visited."