𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ❧ 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾

please baby

please baby... wake up... 
before it's too late...

[THIRD POV]

Kozume Kenma walked into the hospital room with nothing but a pained expression; his hands hovered the cold doorknob, visibly shaking as he hesitated to open the door.

If what was behind that door something he wished he would have never seen, he wouldn't be prepared to handle it.

Who knows what Kozume Kenma do when his emotions overpower him?

The boys behind him waited for him to open that door, for they were anxious to know what was behind it. They had hoped it hadn't forced Kenma to do something he'd hate to do, and they were all on standby in case if he did.

Kenma took a deep breath, twisting that door knob and opening the door.

The white room had shown everything.

And the bed where (Y/N)'s body was laying on.

Her head had been in all one piece, the stitches were behind her head, not visible at all to the front. Her arms were spread out, tubes clearly stabbing her in many different places and putting all sorts of liquids inside of her. Everything else waist below was covered with a thin hospital sheet.

But the question standing was.

"Is she alive...?"

Kenma slowly walked over to her side, noticing her chest slowly heaving up and down. A weight was placed off of his shoulders, such a heavy one and he almost broke down right then and there.

"(Y/N)..." his voice shook as he held her cold hands, "(Y/N)... please..."

"Please wake up soon..."

It was confirmed by the doctors; after her surgery had been successful, there was only one problem.

She had fallen into a coma.

「❮ 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮...❯」

Ever since he was allowed into her hospital room, he refused to leave it. 

Kenma closed the curtains of the window when night fell. He pulled a chair from the side and sat next to the hospital bed, holding (Y/N)'s hand. He caressed it with his thumb, letting it rub her soft skin as he stared at her.

"My poor baby..." his voice softly said, "I... I never meant for this to happen to you, (Y/N)..."

"Please forgive me..."