𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵

you were good to me

you were good to me

[THIRD POV]

Everyone had practically forgotten that Suna's body was sent to Nekoma in advance, getting taken care of in a funeral parlor. 

When the three gangs arrived, they first settled in. Nekoma stayed in their home base, but a little away were rows of housing for the other two gangs. Fukurodani was familiar with them, but to Karasuno it was new.

Unlike Karasuno's base, which was more of a business building, Nekoma's base was a whole mansion. The private land they owned went for miles and miles, and there was tight security, so no one entered and no one will ever enter.

Nor escape.

(Y/N) had a look on the home she first stayed in, she never really saw the outside of it before unless it was from a window's perspective. The only other time she left, she was asleep. 

"So this is where you brought me on the first day..." she said to herself; thankfully, no one heard it.

"Tora," Kenma said, "Have everyone meet at the cemetery no later than 17:00, please." 

"Help them relax in their spaces and provide them with anything they need."

"They are our guests, and we should have them feel luxurious in our homes."

Yamamoto only nodded, understanding. It had been times since Nekoma opened its gates and doors for people, even allies, so this sense of security had only risen a bit. 

But nonetheless, he was happen that Kenma loosened up. 

Kenma and the other cars parked in the large garage beside the Nekoma base. Then, everyone got out and went to their respective homes. 

"Come, (Y/N)." Kenma held his hand out for (Y/N) as she stepped out of the car, and the two walked inside of the mansion. 

She never really paid attention to the scenery of the home, she just knew overall it was finely detailed. The designs match Kenma's liking, simple yet intriguing. 

"What do you want to do...?" Kenma asks her, "It's almost noon, and the funeral isn't until later."

"I have something arranged for you after his funeral, though."

(Y/N) couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that. She hoped it meant good, that's all.

"Perhaps you can tour me then, Kenma," (Y/N) suggested, "I've always wanted to see the entirety of your home."