𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴

don't worry baby, I know where to hit it 

[THIRD POV]

(Y/N) had did what Kenma had said; since she arrived, this would be the first time she'd be wearing an all black attire.

Her gun, the PRB92, was inside of her drawer, always. She hadn't touched it the day her training ended, but it was always kept in a safe spot, loaded and ready to be used. 

Putting on black tights and a black hoodie, she carefully took her gun out and placed it inside of her pocket after checking the mag. It hadn't been used, therefore it should still be full of metal bullets.

She ran down the stairs to see everyone running around, to their stations. She saw Yamamoto, and the two locked eyes for a moment.

"(Y/N)," Yamamoto said as he approached her, "Kenma wants me to bring you to the room."

She nodded, and she followed him to the meeting room. There, she saw Kenma himself, Daichi, Akaashi, and Bokuto, all with distressed faces.

"(Y/N)," Kenma looked at her, "Come here."

"I need you to tell me what the person who you talked to over my phone said."

It was intense, really. The caller had started to just swear at her when she did nothing, it was unexpected, and not something she was prepared to hear.

More or less, she could only faintly hear any sort of recognition. 

"He asked for where you were... but I told him that it wasn't you speaking to him... he asked me if I could recognize who he was... and when I said it was hard to hear him..."

"Then he said fuck me, fuck Nekoma, and fuck you, Kenma..."

Kenma shook his head in disappointment. He turned to the other leaders and sighed.

"It is in no doubt, that was him."

"That was his time speaking to (Y/N) for the first time, he must've been angered that (Y/N) couldn't recognize him, and then he killed Komori."

"Komori... is dead..." the sudden realization hit her when she realized that was announced earlier.

"Somehow he must've had Komori near him already to have killed him in seconds after the call," Akaashi pointed out, "That would mean that Komori had been in the city recently."

"None of that matters now," Bokuto said in dismay, "Komori's fucking dead now, and he's still running on the loose."

(Y/N) had stood by Kenma, but her eyes trailed to the photograph on the table.