𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾

THANK YOU.

Thank you for everyone for reading this fanfiction, it was truly such a heartbreaking yet heartfilling story. I would have to say, this entire book got me on edge, and it's the saddest I had ever written. 

I wrote this book because of a reader from my WPL/Tsukishima Kei X Reader. She was one of my first fans, so I wrote a book based on her request for a Kenma X Reader. Truth be told, I had so much trouble writing it, I started last year and it was a disaster. I changed the plots for Kenma X Reader so much, I think she got tired of it LMAO but here it is finally, finished.

Now that it is over, you guys can tell me your opinions about this story.

If you have any questions in regard to this book, me, or anything, drop them here! I will try my best to answer them (-: (I know you guys might need some like answering to somethings in the plot, so don't be afraid to drop 'em here!)

This book has destroyed a lot of you, this book has given you headaches, this book has made you cry, smile, cringe, and so many more emotions.

But unfortunately, it has to end here. No more crying, no more cringing, no more headaches.

Let's say goodbye and goodluck to Kenma, he truly achieved what he and Kuroo wanted. He is living Kuroo's future dreams, and Kuroo is smiling in heaven as he watches over (Y/N) and Kenma.  

I hope to see you guys again in my upcoming books, don't forget me guys<3 (like how (Y/N) did...)

Thank you for reading this far. You have reached the ending of the fanfiction "Play for Me", written by Alyzabeyth of the account Parasoleil, featuring Kozume Kenma and the rest of the Haikyuu characters and from the manga/anime Haikyuu!!, which belongs to Haruichi Furudate.