𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁 ❧ 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝓮𝔁

not a fan of a quickie, but it'll have to do for now

[THIRD POV]

Sex, it was the common form of pleasure that Kenma didn't really need or want.

What he wanted though, was (Y/N).

This girl, how he captivated her and his heart, he was truly mesmerized by her existence. Her looks, her calm attitude, the way she was submissive to him, it all contributed to his fascination of this woman.

And yet, right now, he wanted to fuck her.

Kenma lightly nibbled on her ear, hearing her small squeals and mewls as he entwined his hand with hers. He was on top of her, one hand holding her's, the other sliding her panties off of her. 

Her hole was exposed, and it was dripping with her sweet essence. Kenma raised his head, looking down beneath him. 

His eleven inched cock was waiting to pound right inside of her.

But he needed to wait a second.

"(Y/N)... are you a virgin?" 

He needed to make sure that she wanted to do this with him too; he needed to make sure she was a little experienced at least.

She shook her head, her eyes glistening with a bit of pain. 

"But I haven't had sex in a while."

Kenma nodded, understanding.

He had to take it slow then.

"Is it okay if I fuck you...?" 

So straightforward, but it was better than Kenma misunderstanding her. 

(Y/N) nodded, a tear escaping her eye unintentionally. She wasn't sad or anything, she was just...

A little unprepared. She didn't know what kind of man Kenma was in bed. 

"Ah, alright."

Kenma got her consent. 

Kenma placed his soft lips on her's, kissing her chastely. It was a way for Kenma to assure to her that he will treat her correctly, and he won't hurt her.

He sat up a bit, lining his cock up with her entrance.

But before he pushed his eleven inches in, he realized something.