𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

[THIRD POV]

"Look at our children."

"I know, they're so... squishy looking."

"Kenma, that's what babies are," (Y/N) laughed, "It's not like this is the first time you're seeing our kids."

"I know that but," Kenma kissed the top of (Y/N)'s head, "It's the first time I am watching them peacefully sleeping in the night with you."

A black haired girl was sprawled on the bed in her brightly colored pajamas, hair all over the place and mouth wide open as she snored. 

The (H/C) haired baby boy was in the crib with his tiny baby fists on either sides of his head, also snoring loudly.

"They are so beautiful." (Y/N) was in awe.

"I wonder who they got it from..." his eyes trailed to (Y/N)'s, causing her to blush.

"Oh shush Kenma," (Y/N) muttered, playfully hitting him, "Y-You're so... dumb."

"Wow, calm down with the insults (Y/N)."

"Shut up Kenma!"

The two watched their kids sleep for a few more minutes, commenting about how one slept like the other, how they both reminded the parents as each other. Kenma definitely had fun with the comparisons, and (Y/N) stuck her tongue out at him as they walked away from the room and to their's.

"Careful (Y/N), I might bite that if you don't put it away."

"You wouldn't-"

Suddenly, Kenma pounced on (Y/N); his hands were on her wrists, holding them above her. He stared right down below him, seeing her glossy (E/C) eyes as her cheeks heated. 

"I can get you pregnant again if you wanted," Kenma licked his lips, "It wouldn't be the first time, obviously."

"Y-You're so bold now..." (Y/N) muttered, turning her face away in embarrassment, "I... I do want another kid but..."

Kenma's lips made their way to (Y/N)'s neck, sucking softly as a moan escaped her lips. She closed her eyes, letting Kenma work his wonders on her. 

He always liked to give than to receive, but he didn't mind the latter. 

"K-Kenma..." she moaned as he continued to leave love bites all over her, "Hhng..."

"What is it baby?" he asks innocently, "Is there something wrong...?"

"Y-Yes, there is."

Kenma's grip around her wrists weakened, and (Y/N) pushed him off of her, now straddling him.

She sat on his lap, feeling the tent form under his grey sweatpants. She smirked devilishly as she took intiative.

How Kenma found that hot, to be honest.

"Kenma," she whispered into his ear, "Do you want another kid...?"

"As long as you want one," he breathed hard as (Y/N) sat on his growing tent, "You're the one carrying them... it's your decision (Y/N)..."