Sweet Treats - Satan x Lyric

Hand in hand, as you and Satan walked out the school. Satan smiling coyly at you giggling, you didn't notice as you were so enthralled by the scene unfolding on the lawn. Ki scolding Mammon and Levi for the fifth time that day, she had no control over the volume of her voice, so everyone within a 10 mile radius could hear. 

As you passed by the scene and walked out the gates, you looked over at him, while he quickly looked away. His face turning bright cherry red, trying to hide the smile that once graced his face. Your thoughts changed quickly from "Should I turn back and help them" to "Was Satan smiling?". While stuck in your thoughts and pondering how to ask him if he was smiling, Satan started to pick up the pace as Mammon and Levi tried to catch up to the both of them. You looked back as you felt the walking speed change, wondering what you were trying to avoid, only to see the two brothers attempting to catch up. Seeing this causes you to stop dead in your tracks, "Lyric-" Satan blurted. You look back at him, seeing his puppy dog eyes as he silently begs you not to interact with them, "Oh lighten up Sacchan, I'm sure it'll only take a couple minutes and then we can keep going our way-besides I'll go feral if I don't eat anything sweet tonight so you don't gotta worry about me canceling." You asserted. You were mainly curious what the two brothers wanted and why they were they were scolded by your bestie. Satan sighs and nods, acknowledging you have a soft spot for Mammon, but still feeling a bit of anger towards Mammon for always inserting himself in Satan's alone time with Lyric. 

You let go of his hand and walk over to the two panting brothers. "Why are y'all causing such chaos without me? What did I do deserve such a thing?" you jokingly asked, hoping that would break the tension you felt from all three brothers. "Well, we wanted to say sorry." Mammon admitted, rubbing the back of his head as he laughs nervously. Levi nods in agreement. "What the hell are y'all apologizing fa? " you asked, you genuinely didn't understand what was going on, so you look back at Satan to gauge his reaction. Satan didn't have much to say to his brothers, but he felt a bit relieved. He was relieved that they, hopefully, wouldn't ruin the rest of his "date" with you. You feel a sense of relief coming from Satan, so you turn back to Mammon awaiting his response. Mammon couldn't quite admit what he did was wrong, other than he's sorry, but Levi spoke up instead. "We wanted to try to prank Satan during your study...date" He said hesitantly, he shuddered at the word date, as it's a word he rarely used. Mammon looks away and asks for forgiveness and if you still would want to hang out with the both of them.  You laugh and smile "Whatever the prank was, I'm sure it was funny as hell" you joked, as this is the way you choose to diffuse the situation between the brothers and how you express your forgiveness. Both the brothers were ecstatic, but they didn't want to show that, so they both quickly nod and run off with pink tinted cheeks and a smile on their face. 

You turn back to Satan and grab his hand. The look you exchanged between Satan was one of relief. Without having to utter a single word, you both understood that while the brothers can be a handful, you both love them dearly. Along your walk you decided to explain how you've been saving up for banners on your favorite gacha games. He quietly listened, understanding your hyperfixations and how excited you were to tell him about these things. He was happy to hear about them because he wouldn't have to talk and he gets to be the first person to hear about your current hyperfixations. While at times you sounded like Levi, he didn't mind because it was coming from you and from a place of wholesomeness. 

You arrived at the bakery, noticing many acquaintances sitting on benches and skipping rocks at the lake. Madame Scream's was adjacent to the lake, the park, and a flower field. Because it is essentially the hub, many students like to hang out at the bakery after school.  As you were taking in your surroundings, ring of the door bell snapped out out of your daze as you observed a two familiar faces step out of the building, Beel and Ki. They had left from the other side of the building, Ki looking defeated as Beel was elated, consuming a whole box worth of macaroons.