The Hallways Have Eyes

After the first set of classes, the lunch bell rang throughout the halls. Crowds filled the halls and you once again were thrown around by the flood of people. This crowd being more violent around lunch time, sent you stumbling back into Mammon. This sent him flying back, as your demonias made you much taller than the white haired demon, that day. Stepping outside of the crowd, you turned around and fished Mammon out, pulling him to your side and out of the crowd as well.

"I am so sorry, I didn't think the crowd would be that bad today." You said as you fixed Mammon's uniform. Your cheeks radiated heat, as you were blushing, but your dark skin hid the blush well. As you were adjusting his uniform for him, he pushed one of your braids behind your ear. He wanted any excuse to caress your face and you noticed that, you looked into his eyes and he stared back into yours. Your faces getting closer and closer, until you both heard a call from the distance. This call was slowly getting closer and closer, you weren't sure who it was until you saw his blue hair, it was Levi. He ran up to you, with Ki passed out on his back, again. You were curious as to what was so important, while Mammon was visibly annoyed. "I ran here to ask what was going on between you and Satan, there's rumors being spread around...", he further explained that the rumor was that you broke Satan's heart. Mammon looked even more visibly annoyed, as he quested why Levi would interrupt their time together. You nodded and sighed "It is and it isn't true, while I may have broke his heart by declining the request to further our relationship, I never fully turned him away.", this response made Mammon upset as he wanted to be the one you choose. Levi nodded, understanding that further pushing the situation was create more tension, and invited you and Mammon to lunch with him.