01

"Oi! Kusai! Bring me my damn bag already!"  Izuku sighed at the lovely smooth voice. While the voice may be loud, it's soothing in a way. Izuku smiled and got up from his seat and headed over to the vacant chair.

"And don't be late! I want lunch!" The voice said. He nodded his head and packed the bag. Uraraka who was watching got angry at this. She couldn't stand to see her friend and the boy who she likes get belittled like that. 

"Deku! Why do you submit yourself to her ways!? It makes no sense!" Izuku tilted his head in confusion.

"Eh?"

"Why do you let her boss you around?  Bully you? Call you mean names?! As if you're her slave!!" Izuku frowned. He doesn't understand why his friend doesn't like her. Always thinking negatively about her. He tried to get both girls together, to be friends but that ended up with Uraraka having gum in her hair and a bruised face and Naruki having food in her face.

Who is Naruki? Well her name is Himena Naruki. Other than her personality, her white hair and blue eyes are what made her stand out. Her piercing blue eyes stare into the soul of her victims and her white locks

"KUSAI HURRY UP!"Izuku looked at his friend and bid her bye

【    ✿    】

"Next time don't keep me waiting, I had to go get your damn lunch! Lazy ass!"

They both took a seat on one of the chairs, Izuku rests both his and her bags onto the table. Izuku grabbed his plate and eat his rice and curry, smiling at the taste. Naruki grabbed hers, staring at Izuku.

"I don't want you to talk to that yariman!" Izuku stopped eating, he looked at Naruki in shock.

"You're supposed to be my guppie! My kusai! I can't stand that girl! She's just a yariman in sheep clothing!"

"Naruki-san please stop calling Uraraka-chan that  and quiet down. I'm not going anywhere"

"Don't you see how she looks at you?! It's how you look at me!" Izuku smiled at her, he took his finger and poked her pouted cheeks. She looked cute to him in that way. She huffed and settle down.

"Are you fine now?"

"Don't touch me." Naruki flicked his forehead and went back to eating. Izuku rubbed his hurting forehead but smiled when he saw the blush forming onto her face.

"Whaaaa Naru-chan! You're so cute"

"I said. SHUT. UP!"

【 ✿ 】

After class, Naruki grabbed Izuku's hand and literally drag him out of the building. She threw her bag at him, as she stands over him. He looked up at her in fear

"Carry it! Now hurry up!"Quickly, he stood up and grabbed her bag walking behind her.

"Give me your hands" He was about to question her when she grabbed his hands and hold them, Izuku blushed at her actions since he wasn't used to it. Naruki kept her head infornt.

"Y-You c-c-could have asked!"

"Why do that when it's better to take what you want?"

NOTES

Hello everyone! This isn't exactly a fanfiction. It's a one shot + fanfic type of thing, I'm not exactly sure. I wouldn't be following the BNHA plot but it has some stuff! Anyway! Enjoy!