02

"Oi! Look at me when I'm talking to you, dog." The books that he was picking up instantly fell from the light kick he got. He looked up at the girl and tremble with fear.

Her blonde hair in two pigtails shines from the light. He looked into her ocean eyes as they burn with anger. Izuku kept thinking of ways to calm her down but knowing the girl, no matter what he said would irk her.

"Y-Y-Yes?" She tsk at him and flicked his forward. She dropped her books onto the ground.

"Pick 'em up and carry it to class." He watched her leave, the black uniform hugging her figure tightly.

'Gah! You can't think about that now!!'

He grabbed both his and her books, trying to balance all of them and head to their class.

No one had told Izuku that middle school would be this difficult. Juggling his bullies, his homework, the negative responses from both students and teachers, being a reject, a girl who he has a crush on but bullies him, and his mother not being proud of him was difficult.

But the most difficult thing that Izuku has ever faced in his life. Is the fact that he is quirkless. Not only quirkless but that he can't be what he wants to be. A hero. All his life he looked up to pro heroes, wanting, wishing, idolizing them just to find out. . .

That he may never be like them.

【    ✿    】

Aldera Junior High was supposed to be a safe haven, but because he was quirkless Izuku realizes that luck was not on his side.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya wanted to go to U.A., too, right?" The teacher said. The students in the class looked at an embarrassed Izuku as they laughed at him. All except one girl.

"What?! Midoriya? You have got to be joking!"

"Dude you're going to get yourself killed"

"How the heck is he going to do that? He's quirkless!"

"Midoriya as usual, stuck into his fantasies"

"I know right? Why can't he just realize that he will never be a hero?"

Izuku tried his best to hold his tears. He wasn't going to cry. Not today. Is a new day.

"Hey, Deku! You’re below the rejects! You’re Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?" The students turned to their classmate, known as Bakugou Katsuki.

Izuku, getting the course raised his head and confronted his former friend, "No, wait, Kacchan! It’s not like I’m trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me! It’s just that it’s been my goal ever since I was little. And well. . .  .I won’t know unless I try. . . . "

Katsuki didn't like that, he got up from his seat and grabbed Izuku, making the boy dangle in the air. As Katsuki go to raise his hand, he felt a slap behind his head.

"Don't be a fucking jackass. Don't touch what's mine. You lay a fucking hand on his head and I'll personally chop off your hand and shove it up your asshole you wouldn't be able to shit properly." Dropping the boy instantly making him land with an 'oof!'.

He turned around to look at the girl. She may be shorter than him, be he knows damn well that she could take him in a fight, and she would fight dirty for things that belong to her. Picking his battle carefully, Katsuki tsk at her and shoved her.

Naruki's eyes burned with rage, she grabbed onto's Katsuki hair and yank out a piece of it, making a trial of blood come out.

"You fucking bitch!"