15

NOTE:  I feel bad for making Uraraka a bitch, but everyone will get their time to improve themselves.
Bruh I thought I had fucking published this.

The Bakusquad was mostly having a field day, betting on who would win, somehow they have gotten poor Shoto in this.

"Yeah! Uraraka! Beat her!"

"Naruki go beat that bitch ass!"

"MURDER HER NARU-CHAN!"

Toru, trying to be the peacemaker said, "Why can't we just relax okay?"

Want to know how this started? Well, let's take you back to this morning.

Naruki was beaming, literally beaming. She was smiling, acting friendly and nice with everyone. It was weird.

Due to how well their last date went, and spending the rest of the week talking to Izuku, it just brings out the goodness in her.  She was hoping that they could take it to the next level. Heck she was even thinking that she might be in love with him.

Mina looked at her friend weirdly when she was gifted a few cupcakes.

"I thought you said you hated cupcakes?"

Naruki who looked up from her seat was drawing on her notebook, little flowers with hearts.

"Mhm I do, but I feel to give you something. I'm in a giving mood today"

Mina looked at the cupcake, inspecting it. Denki didn't really care, he grabbed the Pinette's cupcake and ate it, groaning at the caramel taste.

"Why couldn't you be my frigging wife?!"

Naruki giggled at his expression, behind Denki, Kirishima and Sero were greedily gulping down their sets.

"Hey! Leave some for Bakugou! I didn't make these for you guys alone!"

Nodding their heads, they still are away, enjoying the creamy, sweet caramel taste that was bursting in their mouth.

"So I'm guessing you guys are dating now?"

"Mhm yeah, he asked me out over the weekend! It was so nice he even baked me some of my favorite sweets! I met his mom, had dinner with her."

"Wait what?!"

"Yes girl! Izuku is exactly like her! So soft and shy and it was just adorable" With that Naruki and Mina gossip about the potential areas to have a next date.  

While they were gossiping in class, someone else overheard them. That person didn't like what they were hearing.

"We will see about that.