19

"Oi! Muppet! Come here!" The blonde girl yelled at her friend. The green-haired boy blushed and nodded his head at her.

"O-okay Suuchan" He allowed the blonde girl to hold his hand and carry him to whoever she wanted. Her name is Bakugou Itsuki. Daughter of Bakugou Katsuki and Momo. This pairing had shocked the whole class of 1-A, even Aizawa Shouta was surprised.

Momo had explained that she had developed a crush after seeing a softer side of Katsuki during their second year and started dating in their third. They got married when they were 25. A simple traditional wedding.

The green curly-haired boy who's trying to keep up with the blonde girl is named Midoriya Ikkaku, son of Midoriya Izuku and Naruki.

The two head inside and enters the backdoor where their family and friends were located.  Itsuki saw her parents talking to Ikkaku's parents and decided to go give them the great news.

Without even asking for an excuse she shouts to her parents, "Hey, I have some news!"

Katsuki looks down at his daughter and scowls at her, "Oi you brat, don't you see people talking here?"

"So? Now shut up and let me talk"

"Why you little—" Momo nervously smiles and pats her husband's back, which calms him down.

"Ikkaku and I are getting married." Naruki laughs while Katsuki, Izuku and Momo yell.

"What?!"

"Suuchan!" The green-haired boy said hiding behind her, as he tries to cover his blush. She held a smug smirk when she saw the look on her father's face.

Naruki smiled at the blonde girl. She loves Itsuki, she reminds her of herself when she was younger. Sometimes she jokes that she has the wrong kid considering her son is nothing like her.

"Oi, you better take care of my son okay?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Oi don't encourage her! And what marriage?! You're too young!"  The two Bakugou's started to argue while Momo tried calming them down.

Ikkaku goes to his father and hugs his legs. "Papa I need money to buy a ring"

Izuku looks to the blond's hand and sees a candy ring on it."But you gave her a ring already"

"But she needs a real ring! And I don't have money so you'll have to give me money to buy her a real ring unless you want her to be mad at me and I don't want Suuchan mad at me!"

Izuku sweatdrops at this. This really is his kid. 

"What? Kaku-kun I thought we were getting married?!" Yelled a blonde-haired girl.

The young Midoriya blushes when he felt the girl hugging his arms. He stares at her, while she smirks at him.

"Hika-chan...I don't think Suuchan would like that"

"Well, I came first so she will just have to learn how to share~"

Denki Hikari is the daughter of Denki Kaminari and Kyōka. The girl has blonde hair with a purple lightning bolt on her hair.

Izuku's eyes widen when he heard what the girl said. His son has two girls wanting to marry him...at this age?!

"Papa...you'll have to buy two rings instead"

"Let's wait till you're older"Ikkaku smiles and hugs his dad. Ikkaku say his friend and removed himself and ran to his friend.

"Kokokun! There you are!" The black and white-haired boy turned when he heard his nickname. He watches as the blonde electric girl hugs his friend.

"Ikkaku-kun, you're going to marry her?" The green-haired boy nods his head. Kōrihi pouts at his friend.

"I thought you said that you wanted to stay with me forever?"

"K-Kokokun don't be sad! We c-can all live together!"

"But I don't like sharing."

Todoroki Kōrihi is the son of Todoroki Shoto. The adults don't talk about his mother ever since her passing since it affects Shoto every time he hears her name.

Izuki looks at his son and starts imagining his wallet becoming empty. That's three wedding rings he has to buy.

SPLAT!

"Izuku? Look what you did Ikkaku, you've made your father faint" His mother says as she pokes her husband.

"Waaahhh I'm sorry! Papa wake up!"

NOTE

This was a short cute thing I wanted to add. But this is the end of My Tsundere Girlfriend. I thank everyone for reading this even though this isn't my best work! Hope you see you all soon~