18

All Might watched as his student struggled to train. He pities the boy, really he did.

He watched as Izuku let the heavyweights fall on him, letting out a squeak he groans in pain.

Toshinori came to love the boy, as his son, so seeing him in distress upsets him. He heard about the drama from other members of the class, they didn't know he was listening but when he heard what happened he felt disappointed. He wanted great things for his student, while he wasn't too fond of Naruki, but he realized how happy she made his student.

"Young Midoriya, come over here please!" Hearing his name, he quickly removes the heavyweight and goes to his mentor. Toshinori pats the sand next to him, Izuku sat down, confused as to why he called him over. After a few minutes of silence, Izuku breaks it by asking a question

"Why did you call—"

"Tell me, was this beach cleaned when we first got here?" 

The green-haired boy replied with a no. "And how did it become cleaned?"

"Well All-Might sir, you made me clean the beach"

"And how long did it take? Was it easy? Was it worth it?"

"It took me a couple of days to clean it. It was hard. I was so small, scrawny. I didn't have the muscles I have now, back then to clean it so I would get very tired but it was worth it. Look at how beautiful the beach is!"

"I see" Toshinori turns his attention back to the ocean, "If you want something, dont you think you have to put im the work?"

Izuku looked at him confused "I-I suppose so...why are you asking me this?"

'Wow, he's dense.'

Toshinori sighs, "What I mean is, stop being lazy."

"How am I—"

"You need to pay more attention and stop being an idiot. If you want Young Naruki, to forgive you, you need to work for it. She's the type of girl who isn't going to forgive you so easily, especially when you have someone as tough as her. You need to do something meaningful, something that would express your emotions to her, get it?"

Izuku nodded his head and smiles at his mentor.

"Thank you All-Might! I'll try my best!"

🌸

"Momo please, it's too early for this"

"Come on! You can't sleep the day away! Jirou and I want to go to the Mall with the group, I told them I would bring you along"

Naruki rolled over and pulled her blankets up, to cover her face "Just because you want to see your girlfriend doesn't mean have to!"

Momo blushed at the comment and shove the girl, but she didn't move.

"Please?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"I'll hit you"

"Pleasseeeee?"

"My answer is no"

🌸

"I can't believe I agreed on coming here." Naruki sighs as she watches the people in the mall walk around. It's after eleven and they have been in the mall for hours.

"Isn't this fine?"

"Watching strangers and walking around is super fun"