09

"She's not here again!?" Aizawa question. It's been two weeks now and Naruki has me a new routine to pick and chose what class she comes to. It was irritating Aizawa when he has to make a report on this.

Her classmates have been trying to get to come to class again, fully, but her replies are always the same, 'Why care for me? Aren't I the big bad wolf of Class 1-A?' Or 'What's it to you?' Or 'Why do you care? You're not the boss of me'

It was getting concerning for them, especially for Momo, she started to consider the girl as one of her siblings, she hasn't told her parents what the girl has been up to and if they knew they would use that as an excuse to kick her out.

Izuki was the one who took it a bit hard, he kept thinking that it's his fault that his friend isn't coming to class, etc. He did try to apologize to her but he was always interrupted.

"Aizawa-sensei! This should be unacceptable for a student of U.A to act in such a disorderly manner! We need to put an end to this behaviour!"

Shaking his head, he sighs and turned to his student, "I'll take care of it, you just keep on studying your work. Now back to class"

• 🌸 •

"I think if I had 3 wishes, I would probably wish for a talking dog"

"Hitōshi, there's a dog that talks in the police force."

He flicked her forehead. He took some flowers from the ground and started making a flower crown. They sat in the school's garden.  Not sure as to why the school even needs a garden.

"Ow.."

"He's part human you know, and he isn't a pet so it doesn't count!"

Letting out a chuckle, she laid her head on his lap, feeling his fingers play with a few curly strands.

"You should cut your hair"

"Hm, you think so? I haven't had short hair in ages"

He took a few hairs and started braiding it, "Yeah, I think you'd look good with it.  Maybe dye one piece of it a colour, maybe purple"

She turned to face him, "Are you saying that because purple is your favourite?colour?" She teases, making him raise his eyebrows.

"Nah, just because my hair and eyes are purple doesn't mean I like it. Purple or Red seems to suit you"

"Mhm, I'll think about it" She took the braided hair and looked at it, surprised that it was neat. She looked back at him and notice his smug look.

"I'm not gonna praise you."

"I know, just seeing your face says it all"

"Fuck you"

"When and where babe?"

"I give up".

• 🌸 •

"I just realized something, why come to school if we aren't going to class?"

Hitōshi, shook his head, making his purple locks move with movement. They had changed their location to the roof. He looked back at Naruki, watching her play a few strings from the guitar.