14

"Y-You're also going to meet Oka-san..."

When she heard that, she thought he was joking. When she noticed the serious look he has, she got annoyed. Couldn't he have told her that earlier?

Naruki didn't care how people view her but she did like Izuku, a lot, even if she won't admit it.

They stood in front of the door, Izuku prepping her, explaining how his mother's personality is, what she likes, dislike and more.

Having enough, she knocked on the door and waited. When the door opened, a chubby short lady with green hair came out.

"Hi! You must be Naruki-chan. Izuku talks about you a lot it's so adorable! And your dress! It's so pretty! And your shoes are lovely!"

Naruki blinked at the fast response. Izuku is a carbon copy of his mother.

'I see where he gets his mumbling from...'

"Thank you for having me Mrs Midoriya"

"Please call me Inko! I mean soon you'll be Mrs Midoriya!"

"Mom!" Exclaimed Izuku as the blush covers his face. Both Inko and Naruki laughed at the boy.

They head inside, Izuku taking off Naruki's jacket and hanging it up on the wall. He helped her take off her shoes and guided her inside to the dining room. Inko took out the food she has made and started serving them.

"So, Naruki, you're in the same class as my Izu-kun right? Has he made any friends?"

"Mom...."

"What? You never spoke about them. The only people you speak about are All-Might and Naruki-chan!"

The said girl giggled at her boyfriends' frustration, " You talk about me? How cute"

"Stop teasing me!"

The laughter died down and they dig into their meals. Both girls having a conversation about books they like. Izuku stared at Naruki as if she was a star, or as if she was the love of his life.

Feeling the stare, she turned to him and flicks him in his forehead.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

With a dumb smile, he told her the reason, "You're gorgeous. I'm lucky to be with you."

Now it was her turn to blush, she started yelling at him for saying dumb things like that. Inko watched the duo with a warm smile. She remembers the time when her husband used to compliment her daily and she would blush at him.

After eating, Inko asked Izuku if he could take the dishes and wash them. Nodding his head, he grabbed everyone's own and head to the kitchen.

Inko turned to Naruki, the smile vanishing from her face. Noticing this, Naruki loses her own as well.

"Naruki. You know Izuku is my boy and he's all I have. I'd hate for his heart to be heartbroken from the first girl he's ever liked"

"Are you threatening me?"

"No, just a warning. You better not do anything to hurt my boy. After his father left, I was left alone to pick up the pieces. I don't want to have to do that again"

Nodding her head, Naruki could understand where she was coming from, she lean forward, arms resting on the table, "I wouldn't want to hurt him Mrs Midoriya. I won't hurt him, but you also have to know that he's a growing boy. He's going to face some issues that will make him feel...all sort of way. Don't hide it, let him feel it. It's part of growing up. It's your job to support him and comfort him."

Inko smiled, "I see, he did well picking you. Thank you for taking care of him when I wasn't there".

Naruki smiled at her, as she was about to say something, Izuku came out wiping his hands on a cloth. " Did I miss something?"

Both girls watched eachother and said "Nope!"

[ 🌸 ]

After dinner, Naruki said goodbye to Inko and head home with Izuku. He told the driver to wait, he walks her to her front door.

"It seems Mom likes you, that's good... I'm glad you did this"

"No problem I enjoyed myself. I now see where you get your mumbling from" She laughed as he pouts. The driver blows his car horn, signalling them that he wants to leave.

"Sorry I have to go but I-" Naruki cut him off by kissing him on the lips. Izuku face burns at the action. She release him and smiled at him, she said good night and head inside.

Izuku smiled and head to the driver, and head home.

[ 🌸 ]

It was lunchtime, Naruki had two bento bags filled with food. She looked around for her boyfriend and saw him sitting at a table with Todoroki. She realize that Iida and Yariman weren't there. Knowing Izuku he forgot his lunch. She walked up to him and dropped the bento.

"Oi you forgot your lunch stupid"

"But I didn't-"

"Youre welcome" She left and head to the Bakusquad where she was greeted with Mina telling her a scene where Kamanari squirted lemonade out of his nose.

Todoroki, who just stared at the scene, swallowed his Soba and commented. "It seems like you have a lovely wife Midoriya."

"Shut up Todoroki-kun."

[ 🌸 ]

"Look we might as well give up. The idiot makes her happy and I don't want to ruin that."

"Since when were you a pussy Bakugou-kun?"

"I can still beat your ass into next week bitch. Don't test me."

Uraraka rolled her eyes at him but shut up, not wanting to push the boy.

"I mean I'm not used to supporting anyone else and shit but she seems happy and as much as I hate the little shit nerd...he seems happy"

"If he's so happy then why is he messaging Tsu and I complaining about her?"

"Who?"

"....The frog girl"

"Oh her. Anyway, it isn't any of my business. If he wants to complain like a fucking pussy fine. Once Natuki is happy then I don't care. Now leave me the fuck alone." With that, Katsuki walked away from the girl, leaving her to fume.

Then an idea came to her, "Fine, if he won't help me then I'll just do it myself. And I think this idea will work!"