16

"Oka-san, how did you and Oto-san meet?" Questioned the child as she entered the kitchen. The blonde woman blinked at her, then watched her husband, then smiled.

"Well Naru-chan, your Oto was a dumb man and still is!"

"Hey! Don't feed her lies!" He yelled

"Anyway, I didn't like him. He was annoying, would always cling to our friend when he knows her boyfriend didn't like it. He would provoke me, do things that he knows that would annoy me."

"But you still haven't said how you met? And why did you not like him? He's Oto-san! He's amazing!"

The mother smiles, taking a trip down memory lane.

"Well, he saved me twice. I didn't like how an unknown man such as him could save me and I couldn't have done anything. After a few years we made up, he asked me out and well, that's how we have you!"

Young Naruki pouted, she wanted more details, "Okay and how do you know if you like someone?"

"What's with the sudden questions?"

"Just curious, now answer!" As she was about to answer, her husband cut her off.

"Well Naru, you'll know when you feel all giggly and silly with someone, they will make you mad but you won't be able to stay away from them and you'd want to do everything in your power to save them, no matter the cost"

[ 🌸 ]

Naruki kept glaring at Izuku. She wanted him to feel embarrassed, the way she felt.

If shooting lasers out of her eye was a thing, Izuku's head would have been blasted off.

"Deku. Just know, that I hope when you see my face, that it gives you hell." She turned around and left the boy to willow at his loss. He runs up to her and grabs her hand.

"Please just listen to me. She came onto me! I didn't have enough time to stop her"

"Came onto you? Bullshit. You can't stand there and tell me that you didn't have an idea that-that girl likes you! Tell me, did you know likes you? And don't lie."

He watched her nervously, twiddling with his thumbs, "I-uh..."

"I don't have whole day."

Izuku let out a sigh, and bowed his head, "Y-Yes... I didn't stop her because I wanted to know what it uh....feels like"

Naruki backed away from him, her frown turning into a scowl, hands clenching into a fist.

"I hope it was worth it because now you'll know feels like to be alone."

[ 🌸 ]

The next day came very slowly for Izuku. Apparently had heard from Mitsuki about the drama in school and called her. Then his mother had called his girlfriend- ex-girlfriend and she was furious when she heard what he did.

She didn't make his usual breakfast for him, all she did was gave him bread and cheese, which isn't bad but it made him realize she was upset with him.

On his way to school, he missed the train which made him late.

Then when he entered, he sat down on his desk and realized it was wet. When he got up he noticed a brown stain on his chair. He turned and noticed Katsuki smiling evil at him.

Before he could say anything, a loud noise ran through the classroom.

"Ow, you bitch! The fuck you did that for?!"

"I told you, stop provoking him. Even if he and I aren't on good terms you still can't bully him"

"The fuck- are you blind?! Didn't you see what the fucker did to you?!"

Naruki smiled at Katsuki.

'Goddamn, her for being cute- wait what?!'

"Look, even if he did shit it isn't worth it okay?" She patted Katsuki and head to her desk.

Katsuki turn to face Izuku and told him, "You are a fucking idiot. You had something good and yet you got rid of it. Nice job"

Izuku frowns. He didn't mean to hurt Naruki, he just wanted to know how it feels like kissing Ochako. The reason was dumb after realizing the consequences.

As for Ochako? She's enjoying the little tension between Izuku and Naruki. If anything she's glad that they aren't speaking together.

'If I had known this was going to turn out this way I would have done it ages ago!' She thought to herself.

While she was slightly enjoying herself, she didn't like all the looks that her classmate has give her. Iida's mostly been giving her lectures about her behaviour, Todoroki hardly speaks to her, including Momo. Most of the girls keep their distance from her, especially Mina considering she almost hit the girl.

The boys didn't have much of an opinion since they don't interact with her. The Bakusquad stayed with Naruki while the rest watch from behind.

It had created a sort of rift in the class and she didn't like that.

Though she feels a little guilty, she didn't mean for anyone to get dragged into this.

She couldn't think anymore, since Aizawa walked into the classroom and started his teaching, with All Might next to him.

[ 🌸 ]

Lunchtime came and Izuku was in despair. He was in despair as he stays by himself while Todoroki and Iida joined the other classes to eat heck even Shinsou from the General Class was there...and he hardly knows them! He was in despair as the other classmates isolated themselves from him. He was in despair as he watched Naruki talk to Katsuki.

It's only been a day but it felt like hours. He hasn't gotten the chance to apologize to her, mostly because he feels guilty and doesn't know how to.

He picks at his food, not caring to eat it. Feeling a figure next to him, he says, "I-I rather be alone right now if you don't mind..."

"Deku, come on. You can't be alone right now. I don't mind keeping you company."

"Look Ochako, thanks for your company but I don't want it... I-I'd like you to keep your distance from me please"

Her eyes widen at that, "You can't be serious? All this because of a simple kiss? It wasn't even a peck. Heck, you both have only started dating for what? A week?"

"That's not the point. I like Naruki-chan. I don't know what-whatever it was that possessed me to kiss you but I don't like you that way! I'm sorry if I ever lead you on but I only see you as a friend nothing more, nothing else! Well, I used to... What makes this worst is that you planned this whole thing... I can't be friends with someone like that..." Izuku got up with his tray. Ochako grabs onto his arm with a firm grip.

"Y-You aren't serious right?"

"You made me lose someone I've like since middle school... I don't think I can forgive you for that" With that he walks off and leaves the poor girl alone crying to herself.