51

Hi guys, I'm so sorry this update took so long. Life sort of got to me and unfortunately my updates may be slow as I finish out this last month of school. But I'll do my best to update sooner rather than later.

Enjoy! And as always, tpwk

Molly

Harry and I have been home for about a week and he's been more more attentive to my emotions and how I'm feeling about life just in general. He's been trying to help me with Isabelle instead of just taking over and fixing everything.

I really appreciate everything he's been doing since being home but I also feel like he's worrying over me too much. To be honest, ever since I told him and got it all out I've felt a little better because it was like a weight was lifted. Obviously not everything was magically fixed and better after I told him, but I've been feeling supported which has helped.

But still, he worries. Which I know he does no matter what because that's just who he is, but I wish he wouldn't worry so much. I'm not going to do anything rash or impulsive with myself or the baby, I'm just having a hard time connecting with her and adapting to motherhood.

And I'm where I'm at currently because of his worries. I tried to convince him to drop the subject and that I don't need it, but he wasn't having any of it.

So here I am, at a psychologists' office.

I don't want to be here, but I promised Harry I would try it at least once. He wants me to be able to find someone to talk to that could maybe understand and be able to help with what I'm going through.

I knew deep down that he was right, and that this would probably be a good thing in the end. But I don't want anyone else to worry about me, I don't want to burden anyone. And, if I continue to keep going here it would mean time away from Harry and Isabelle weekly.

And I know I would feel bad if I had to leave them for two hours a day once a week.

I had yet to talk to the doctor, Harry was the one that found her and talked to her over the phone, giving her a brief overview of what I had explained to him. Apparently she specializes in women who are either pregnant or new mothers, which I didn't even realize was a specialty of psychology.

But I guess it makes sense considering much much babies can change you, physically and emotionally.

"Molly Thomas?" I shot my head up at the sound of my name being called, seeing a relatively young woman standing in the doorway of the small waiting area.

I stood up slowly, giving her a small and hesitant smile.

"Hi, right through here." She pointed her hand down a small hallway and to an open door, following behind me as I walked forward.

I looked around the room as she shut the door behind me. It wasn't exactly what I thought, it was much cozier than what I imagined it to be. I always imagined shrink offices to be boring and full of books, but hers wasn't.

There was soft lighting throughout by lamps, and there was a fuzzy area rug with comfy couches on top of it. There was a desk in the corner with a computer and a notebook with little nicknacks.

There's plants all over and colorful paintings on the walls, it almost looks like someone's living room.

"Have a seat, make yourself cozy." She pointed to the couches and I slowly sat down, setting my purse next to me. She grabbed a notebook from the desk and sat in a chair across from the couch.

"I'm Dr. Monroe but you can call me Nicole. I talked to your partner briefly over the phone but I want to hear more from you specifically." I nodded my head as she took the cap off her pen and settled into her seat further.